If you’re trying to cultivate more self-love, you know that self-acceptance is the way to go, so self-acceptance affirmations come in quite handy.
49 Self-Acceptance Affirmations To Support Your Self-love Journey
If you’ve been following my thoughts on self-love, you know I’m all about embracing every quirk and curve on this journey.
So let’s kick it up a notch and rely on something that’s just as vital – self-acceptance. That juicy, liberating feeling of being peaceful with who you are.
Remember when I said self-love starts with accepting ourselves? Well, get ready to take that idea even further with these little boosts of ‘heck yeah!’ that you can give yourself every day.
So, grab a comfy seat and let’s get real about embracing the amazing human you are with the help of these self-acceptance affirmations.
This post has affiliate links which means that we make a commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. For more information read our Affiliate disclosure.
Note: Even though I am a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), I am not your licensed clinical social worker (LCSW). This means engaging with our website is not considered a professional social worker and client relationship. This also means you should not consider this information as professional advice. Although we do put in every reasonable effort to provide the most accurate and reliable information, this does not replace professional advice, and you should not rely only on them. You still might need to consult a professional to introduce your particular situation, issue, problem, or position. Read our full Disclaimer here.
1. I am deserving of my own love and acceptance.
2. Embracing my flaws is a powerful step towards self-acceptance.
3. Each day, I am learning to accept all parts of myself.
4. My worth is not determined by how others who I don’t even care about see me; I accept myself completely.
5. I release the urge to prove that I’m flawless and accept that having flaws is not bad.
6. Self-acceptance is a journey, and I am making progress every day.
7. I am grateful for my uniqueness and the qualities that make me who I am.
8. Accepting and loving myself is an act of courage and strength.
9. I deserve kindness and understanding from myself, so I will provide this to myself.
10. I am enough, and that is the foundation of my self-acceptance.
11. I allow self-acceptance to exist within me, bringing me peace.
12. Each moment presents a chance for me to practice self-acceptance.
13. Letting go of insensitive self-judgment allows me to experience self-acceptance.
14. I am on a journey of self-discovery, and I accept every part of it.
15. Self-acceptance is a gift I give to myself, and I receive it with gratitude.
16. I am worthy of self-compassion and gentleness.
17. Embracing myself empowers me to live authentically and freely.
18. I resist the urge to compare myself to others; I am unique and valuable.
19. Today, I choose self-acceptance as the cornerstone of my well-being.
20. Accepting myself is an act of love that radiates positivity to those around me letting them accept me more than ever before.
21. Self-acceptance empowers me to grow and evolve while staying true to myself.
22. Each day, I am choosing self-acceptance over harsh self-criticism.
23. I release the need to hide my vulnerabilities; they are a testament to my strength.
24. Embracing my imperfections connects me to my humanity.
3 Biggest Mistakes With Self-acceptance
25. I am free from the weight of others’ unrealistic expectations; I accept myself and my choices.
26. Self-acceptance opens the door for me to live a life filled with genuine joy and fulfillment.
27. I am resilient, and my journey towards self-acceptance is a testament to my strength.
28. Today, I affirm that self-acceptance is a practice that I wholeheartedly embrace.
29. I’m stepping into self-acceptance with a compassionate heart.
30. Self-acceptance is a gift I give myself each day.
31. I deserve love, respect, and acceptance from myself, and I give them to myself.
32. My self-worth is inherent and unchanging; I honor and accept it fully.
33. I am releasing self-judgment and embracing self-compassion on this journey of self-acceptance.
34. Each moment offers me the opportunity to practice self-acceptance and grow.
35. I am at peace with who I am, and this inner peace shines brightly in my life.
36. Self-acceptance allows me to break free from the chains of self-doubt.
37. By practicing self-acceptance, I am sowing the seeds of a brighter and more confident future.
38. My self-worth is unwavering, rooted in the love and acceptance I have for myself.
39. Self-acceptance allows me to embrace my shadows and turn them into sources of light.
40. I embrace the beauty of my perfectly imperfect self.
41. I am committed to nurturing a loving relationship with myself through self-acceptance.
42. With self-acceptance, I am building a strong foundation for a life filled with purpose.
43. I am accepting all parts of myself, knowing that they contribute to my wholeness.
44. Self-acceptance is a daily practice that allows me to bloom authentically.
3 Biggest Mistakes With Self-acceptance
45. I forgive myself for past mistakes, accept myself and allow myself to move forward.
46. The more I love myself, the more I open the doors to authentic self-acceptance.
47. Self-love allows me to see my worth; self-acceptance allows me to appreciate it fully.
48. Through self-love, I learn to accept and cherish all the pieces that make me who I am.
49. I release judgment and let in understanding, nurturing self-acceptance within.
DO YOU CARE ENOUGH TO TAKE IT A STEP FURTHER BEYOND JUST HOPING FOR SELF-LOVE? I’LL MENTION THE PLATFORM I’M USING
If you, or someone you care about is eager to find a way to positively contribute to the level of self-acceptance and obtain more self-love, consider a program dedicated specifically for this called LIVE BY YOUR OWN RULES by Kristina Mänd-Lakhiani, a serial entrepreneur, speaker, and co-founder of Mindvalley, hosted on Mindvalley platform.
Live By Your Own Rules is a self-exploration that leads to self-discovery, self-liberation, and embracing authenticity.
It’ll take only 15 minutes of your day over 31 days, where Kristina will guide you through her unique process to shed the light on masks of society, identify your personal truths, and nurture your relationship with themselves.
You’ll understand how you’ve been restrained by societal standards and expectations about who you need to be to be accepted and valued. And this is why self-love has been so far away from you, distant, elusive, or even felt unreachable, but it doesn’t have to be anymore.
Instead of being captivated by fabricated societal norms, you’ll learn ways to innovate on how you work, love, play, and even fulfill your purpose, define happiness, pleasure, and success according to your own rules and criteria not someone else’s you don’t even know or care about.
And as your journey brings deeper connection with yourself, you’ll begin to accept all parts of yourself, as you live, and express yourself truthfully.
By the end of the Quest, your relationship with yourself can become so solid that standards of society will never have the jeopardize your authenticity again.
But keep in mind that the price of the program (and most single programs) covers most of the yearly membership pricing. You get the greatest value for money when you choose to pay the yearly option.
But if you’re getting it as a gift or you’re not ready for a yearly commitment just yet, you can choose a monthly option, and then continue using it if you happen to like it. And I can almost guarantee that you will.
Now, I’ll tell you more about the membership.
But before I do, I just want to mention that this program is not the only one that can help them with cultivating self-love. Just using the membership by attending the preferable Quests will provide progress for you, but I’ll mention a few other programs as well (links to the FREE masterclasses):
- Duality by visionary energy healer Jeffrey Allen
- Unlocking Transcendence, also by Jeffrey Allen
- Be Extraordinary, with Mindvalley founder Vishen Lakhiani
- The Quest For Personal Mastery by Srikumar Rao with a visionary TED speaker and America’s #1 MBA lecturer.
- The Integral Life by legendary modern philosopher Ken Wilber
- Everyday bliss by Paul McKenna a famous hypnotherapist.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM – MINDVALLEY MEMBERSHIP
Inside this powerful and unique membership, you’ll be able to choose from 100+ programs designed for elevating different areas of life, such as relationships, wellness, resilience, career, business, mindfulness, etc. You can go self paced or join a class, if you need more accountability.
That’s a full personal development journey and transformation.
What you can expect once you begin engaging with this platform is:
- true self-discovery so that you can start identifying your real preferences, aspirations, goals, and dreams
- setting meaningful goals that have the potential to fulfill your need for self-actualization as opposed to only living on someone else’s terms and building someone else’s dream in order to be accepted by the environment and perceived as successful
- liberation from fabricated societal expectation and norms that not only don’t serve you, but are in fact representing oppression which is suffocating your soul that only wants you to live in alignment with whom you truly are and not what society expects you to be
- to finally awaken your authenticity by letting yourself be visible as opposed to being shy or ashamed of who you are deep down or what you want behind the closed doors
- to acquire skills to make life decisions aligned with your core values and true desires coming from the depth of your being
- begin stepping into your potential and move towards reaching full potential unique for you and different from anyone else’s in the world
- become skilled at self-love that holds the key to building the life of your dreams
- finally become comfortable in your own skin, doing your own thing, and going where you truly want to go in life
- build the life you are proud to call your own and experience lasting fulfilment because your consciousness is so expanded that you don’t need to worry about whether things will work out for you ever again, as now you have skills and support to make them work.
If you’re not sure where to start, as soon as you join, you can take an assessment, and afterward, you’ll receive recommendations for where to begin.
Even if you haven’t been focused on your growth untill now, this shouldn’t stop you from taking action now.
Moreover, now is the best time, you’ve got what it takes to design a life tailored to your preferences, and it’s worth your while to focus on yourself and invest in yourself.
The Quest are delivered by world best known experts, coaches, and trainers that are now collaborating with Mindvalley to bring you the transformation you need in the personal development category of your choice.
If Mindvalley chose them, you can be sure they’re the best.
There are 6 categories on the Mindvalley platform:
- Career Growth
And inside the membership, you’ll find:
- Full access to Mindvalley’s entire curriculum of best-in-class programs for transforming every dimension of your life. (100+)
2. Weekly Mindvalley Live sessions featuring today’s biggest trainers, bestselling authors, and celebrities.
3. Full access to Mindvalley Meditations, featuring a vast selection of guided and ambient meditation audios for deep inner transformation.
4. Access to Mindvalley’s private social network, where you can connect, share wisdom, and grow with fellow members in your city and around the world.
And if you happen to like it and you’re considering subscribing, but you want to know more about how it works and what to expect, read:
- the review of the Live By Your Own Rules program I wrote: 30 Days Of Self-Love – A Review Of Live By Your Own Rules Mindvalley Program. (It’ll tell you how it would be like to follow this program.
- my post that mentions more than 30 programs you can expect to find on the platform if you decide to get inside the membership: 30+ Transformational Online Personal Development Programs For Creating The Life You Desire.
This will be the gift of your life because you’ll open the door for amazing transformation and upgrading your life to fit your preference and not someone else’s, but now with numerous personal growth tools you can take with you even if you leave the membership, and use for the rest of your time to help you thrive.
This membership brings a community of like-minded people to you, helps you feel connected and will help you heal, besides giving you the chance to level up your life experience.
Additionally, Mindvalley has developed an app that makes it super easy and super convenient to use daily.
I advise you to start your day with Mindvalley meditations or with a lesson of the program of your choice.
Right now you can enjoy Mindvalley at a special price.
- 21 Gifts To Show You Care To Those You Cherish And Deepen Your Connection
- 15 Positive Gifts For Friends That Will Elevate Their Any Moment
- 11 Uplifting Gifts For Friends To Warm Their Hearts
- 51 Self-love Thoughts To Redefine Your Relationship with Yourself
- 100 Ways To Change Yourself And Empower Your Evolution
- 100 Ways To Improve Yourself (From Ordinary To Extraordinary)
Recommended Resources For You:
- Live By Your Own Rules Program: rediscover your true self and design a life of uncompromising authenticity and fulfillment in this soul-affirming journey where you’ll overcome oppressing and fabricated societal standards ruling your life without your conscious permission.
- Conscious Parenting Mastery Program: embrace a new model of parenting that will enable you to raise authentic, confident, and well-adjusted kids after you break free from the parenting norms that don’t serve you or your child.
- Becoming Focused And Indistractible FREE Masterclass: uncover what it takes to regain your focus and productivity in a distraction-filled world and becoming indistractable in this empowering program. And help your kids become it too.
- Energy Medicine FREE Masterclass: by Donna Eden: follow a renowned healer extensively recognized by both scientific and alternative branches of healthcare in a transformational journey towards awakening your body’s natural healing ability and understand how to reconnect with the natural healing systems existing within you and master your body’s energy systems and correct energetic blocks and weaknesses.
- The Integral Life FREE Masterclass: by a legendary modern philosopher Ken Wilber, uncover how you can embody his signature integral theory for a life of deeper fulfillment, self-actualization, and impact. The Integral Life offers an ‘operating manual’ for thinking, growing, and being the most whole and fully realized version of yourself.
- Be Extraordinary FREE Masterclass: understand how you can achieve higher states of consciousness, tap into your fullest potential, and bend your life’s reality.
- Uncompromised Life FREE Masterclass: learn about Marisa Peer’s acclaimed Transformational Hypnotherapy process for creating deep and lasting change in your inner programming and your life.
- The Silva Ultramind System FREE Masterclass: get familiarized with Hose Silva’s techniques and tools for harnessing altered states of mind to awaken your mind’s fullest potential and transform your reality.
- Longevity Blueprint FREE Masterclass: learn more about a blueprint to extraordinary longevity and health, based on leading-edge science and time-tested data from the world’s longest-living cultures, giving you the ultimate solution to a long, healthy, fulfilling life.
FINAL THOUGHTS ON SELF-ACCEPTANCE AFFIRMATIONS
And there you have it – a collection of affirmations to nurture the wonderful journey of self-acceptance.
You should know that this isn’t about reaching a destination of perfection; it’s about embracing the messy, beautiful reality of who you are.
Be patient with yourself.
Celebrate the small victories.
And when those moments of doubt creep in, revisit these words.
Let them be a comforting reminder that you are enough, you are worthy, and you are on a path of growth and self-discovery.
And before you go, read my post: