Strength and motivational quotes seem to be quite popular! But why so? Well, I guess none of us can ever really get enough strength and motivation. Considering life can be trying and relentless at times.
101 Strength and Motivational Quotes For The Best Life
This post has affiliate links which means that we make a commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. For more information read our Affiliate disclosure.
So why not try to do everything we can to feel just a little bit better. And we all should stream for our personal development to go further at the same time.
Or we won’t actually feel much better, just temporarily better.
You see many people looking for strength and motivational quotes, but you sometimes wonder why? And are they looking for them for the same reason you are?
And how do they use them to be the most beneficial?
Especially considering we have so much information to process daily, it can be hard to memorize even the most important ones sometimes!
So I advise you to choose your favorite strength and motivational quotes from the list I created for you. Let´s say the ones that inspire you to move.
Or those you agree with the most and make them your personal quotes which you’ll come back to in your moments of self-doubt.
You can even consider creating your own printable with it! Actually, you can create as many as you like as long as they suit you. You can use Canva because it’s so intuitive and allows you to express your full creativity!
For those of you who want to take their personal growth to the next level, I added a link in the middle of the post to a FREE Masterclass in which you can immediately enrol if you are finally ready to shape your world and reality according to your own standards and intentions and once and for all ditch the fabricated norms someone else’s imposed on you to live by without you even realizing it.
And now to our strength and motivational quotes.
SHARE them with your loved ones, your friends, or the whole world if you like! ENJOY.
Note: Even though I am a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), I am not your licensed clinical social worker (LCSW). This means engaging with our website is not considered a professional social worker and client relationship. This also means you should not consider this information as professional advice. Although we do put in every reasonable effort to provide the most accurate and reliable information, this does not replace professional advice, and you should not rely only on them. You still might need to consult a professional to introduce your particular situation, issue, problem, or position. Read our full Disclaimer here.
QUOTES FOR STRENGTH AND MOTIVATION
1. Look above the fear if you want to win at something.
2. Turn your anger into motivation.
3. Embracing the existence of a risk is a spice for a quality life.
4. Almost everything can be seen as a strength under certain circumstances.
5. Your bad experience is your new knowledge.
6. Challenges are your opportunities to shine and thrive.
7. Your mistake can be the seed for your success.
8. Look at something you have to master as a new opportunity for your career.
9. Your only opponent is you.
10. If it doesn’t scare you and excite you at the same time it´s probably not for you.
11. Be the best version of yourself and start TODAY.
12. Intelligence is being ready to address every argument, but wisdom is to choose which ones to skip addressing.
13. Finding and embracing your true self is a pathway to mastering life.
14. If you seek real positive change, be completely honest with yourself about your problems.
15. If you know what the problem really is, you’re halfway to the solution.
16. Always resist the urge to prove your value over and over again to whomever you’re interacting with. If they don´t see it already, they probably never will.
17. The only thing that separates you from seizing that better place is an UNWAVERING decision.
18. You can’t just change the scenery if you want a better outcome. Your way of thinking, habits and even character probably need to be changed too.
19. Never expect a better result if you haven’t changed your methods this time.
20. Make your mistake useful and never repeat it again.
21. If there’s a will, then the way will show up too.
22. Love your experiences because they helped you become the tough you are today.
23. Don’t let anyone pull you away from your true calling.
24. Dream big but plan SMART. Specific. Measurable. Achievable. Realistic. And time-bound.
25. If you can do it today, don’t let it wait until tomorrow.
25. Never forget about strategy, because a good strategist overcomes even the best productivity masters that neglect it.
26. You need to stop blaming others and move forward at some point if you want to succeed.
27. If you stay in a bad place for too long, it will be late to leave because now you’ll be too weak to go.
28. It’s never too late and you’re never too old to change your life.
29. If you want to become unstoppable, change your way of thinking now.
30. They can take everything from you, but they can never take what you know and what you’ve experienced.
31. Leave your comfort zone to make real progress.
32. Don’t wait too long to say to someone you love them. You never really know what will happen tomorrow.
33. See disability as a possibility not only as a vulnerability!
34. Listening to good music feeds your soul.
35. What happened yesterday doesn’t have to happen tomorrow if you learned from it.
36. Do good deeds without anyone knowing about them, to see your real intentions.
37. Don’t run away from yourself, because there is nowhere else to go.
Before you move on to read the next quote, let me ask you:
WOULD YOU LIKE TO ELEVATE YOUR LIFE BY SIMPLY EXPANDING YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS?
Would you like to uncover:
- What level of consciousness you’re really at.
- How to shape the world according to your thoughts
- Are your thought patterns holding you hostage?
- The Antidote to Adversity.
- 7 surprising side effects of expanding your consciousness.
- How to master your emotions.
- Can you really train yourself to grow on autopilot?
If your answer is yes, considering attending this masterclass: How to bend reality and rapidly achieve even your most audacious goals.
The author of this masterclass, Vishen Lakhiani, founder of Mindvalley, an award-winning education movement and platform with millions of students worldwide and growing fast, empowers you to achieve higher states of consciousness, tap into your fullest potential, and bend your life’s reality, in this 69-minute class.
I’ve gone through his Be Extraordinary program along with a million other people (you heard that right!) who also enrolled in it as well, and I can say that it’s not just about philosophical concepts but also a manual and a framework for great success and personal mastery, with a lot of theoretical and practical insights, advice, and steps.
It helped me dare to focus on big and more scary goals instead of playing small, and I’m certain that it will help you do the same, which is why I wholeheartedly recommend it.
Instead of settling for goals that don’t have the potential to bring everything you desire into your life and only serve as a shield to protect us from unpleasant emotions (like disappointment), it’s much better to set bold goals that can, in fact, make all your wishes come true.
What you can expect once you begin engaging with this platform is:
- true self-discovery so that you can start identifying your real preferences, aspirations, goals, and dreams
- setting meaningful goals that have the potential to fulfill your need for self-actualization as opposed to only living on someone else’s terms and building someone else’s dream in order to be accepted by the environment and perceived as successful
- liberation from fabricated societal expectation and norms that not only don’t serve you, but are in fact representing oppression which is suffocating your soul that only wants you to live in alignment with whom you truly are and not what society expects you to be
- to finally awaken your authenticity by letting yourself be visible as opposed to being shy or ashamed of who you are deep down or what you want behind the closed doors
- to acquire skills to make life decisions aligned with your core values and true desires coming from the depth of your being
- begin stepping into your potential and move towards reaching full potential unique for you and different from anyone else’s in the world
- become skilled at self-love that holds the key to building the life of your dreams
- finally become comfortable in your own skin, doing your own thing, and going where you truly want to go in life
- build the life you are proud to call your own and experience lasting fulfilment because your consciousness is so expanded that you don’t need to worry about whether things will work out for you ever again, as now you have skills and support to make them work.
38. Never lose faith, it will guide your way.
39. The only thing that no one else in the world has except you, is you.
40. Never obey undeserved authorities.
41. Question everything but trust your previous knowledge and experience with the thing you’re questioning.
42. The fastest way usually isn’t the best way.
43. Develop and build your capacity for change and flexibility, because what works today may not work tomorrow.
44. What comes next could be your best experience. Let it come.
45. Don’t expect your freedom won’t get attacked, so never give up fighting for it.
46. Open your mind. Open your mind. Open your mind.
47. Choose your battles wisely. You might be left without strength for the most important one.
49. Helping someone in need enlightens your soul, so don’t cultivate selfishness.
- 57 Inspirational and Motivational Quotes To Help You Push Beyond Your Limits and Unleash Your Inner Strength
50. Speak up about injustice when you see it because it’s never really any of your business. Life will prove this to you soon enough.
51. Overcome your self-adjusted limitations and you’ll be unstoppable.
52. Use today to become at least a bit more ready for what comes tomorrow.
Don’t have enough time to read through all 101 quotes? No worries. Just take them with you – get a print-friendly pdf with no interruptions on page.
4 $ 2,99 $
53. Discover what your gift is and use it to make the world a better place.
54. Share your knowledge because it’s the only thing that’s certain to grow by sharing.
55. Thank and respect Nature for everything it has given to you.
56. What you want will come, and the only thing you need to do is make a decision and stick to it because now you’ve decided not to settle for less than you deserve.
57. What keeps you going forward ultimately is your mindset.
58. Expect anything but be prepared for everything in life.
59. Stick to your gut feeling when your mind is indecisive.
60. Look at everything you’ve seen, learned, lost, and experienced as your personal STRENGTH.
61. Your self-love is only real if it’s not conditioned by society’s standards for good looks, behavior, and life choices.
62. Fall in love with yourself first.
- The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are
- Dr Shefali Tsabary Collection 3 Books Set (The Awakened Family, The Conscious Parent, A Radical Awakening)
- How Do I Feel?: A Mental Health Journal for Kids
- The Self-Love Workbook: A Life-Changing Guide to Boost Self-Esteem, Recognize Your Worth and Find Genuine Happiness (Self-Love Books)
- SPONSORED: Self-Love Workbook for Women: Release Self-Doubt, Build Self-Compassion and Embrace Who You Are (Self-Help Workbooks for Women)
- How to Be Accountable Workbook: Take Responsibility to Change Your Behavior, Boundaries, & Relationships (5-Minute Therapy)
- Happiness Workbook: A CBT-Based Guide to Foster Positivity and Embrace Joy
- Unfuck Your Boundaries: Build Better Relationships Through Consent, Communication, and Expressing Your Needs (5-minute Therapy)
- No More Perfect Moms: Learn to Love Your Real Life
- More Than A Mom: Finding Purpose In the Everyday Monotony Without Losing Yourself Or Your Sanity
63. Don’t just dream about big achievements. MAKE THEM HAPPEN instead.
64. If you’re making a choice make it your own.
65. Learn the difference between your needs and wants to move forward in life.
66. Your struggle is your strength today and tomorrow.
67. Be persistent in finding the solution that fits you best.
68. Recognize what motivates you, and you can get anywhere you want to go.
69. Choose the best role models to win the game.
70. Respect yourself enough to walk away from a place that doesn’t suit you.
71. The right way is your AUTHENTIC way.
72. Discover your own way to do things in life and let others do the same.
73. If you want to save your life, learn to get out of things you DON’T WANT to do but you’re pressured into doing.
74. Find and cherish those who let you steal their strategy.
75. If you don’t want to do it for yourself, then don’t expect somebody else will. If you can’t do it, be brave enough to ask for help.
You may want to read later:
76. Never look away from your goal.
77. Balanced level of patience will take you as far as you want to go.
78. Model the behavior you want to see in others.
80. Find a way to thank everyone who helped you get where you’re today. Including those who did you wrong.
81. If you have to sacrifice something today to live peacefully tomorrow, just DO IT.
82. You’ll have enough sleep when you’re done with your goal.
83. Embrace discomfort in life if you want the best results.
84. Find the fastest way to do it perfectly for you.
85. DO NOT JUST SIT around and wait for things to happen. MOVE.
86. Put your plan IN MOTION or it will just stay a dream.
87. You haven’t gone so far away to just stop and give up now.
88. Don’t just DREAM of success, BE the success.
89. Learn how to make yourself happy.
90. When you’re sure it’s the right way to go, keep going even if the tunnel is in complete darkness.
91. If time’s not your best friend, work on this ‘relationship’.
92. Be assertive to become a WINNER in every category.
93. Be wise as a snake and harmless like a dolphin.
94. Learn when to say goodbye.
95. Remove self-sabotage and you’ll master life.
96. Too good is no good.
97. Be curious not prying.
98. Be brave enough to give up on everything that’s ruining your life.
99. Don’t hide from the world, or you’ll never see its true beauty.
100. Keep it simple or throw it away.
101. Where your fear and excitement meet, there’s your place to thrive.
Recommended Resources For You:
- Live By Your Own Rules Program: rediscover your true self and design a life of uncompromising authenticity and fulfillment in this soul-affirming journey where you’ll overcome oppressing and fabricated societal standards ruling your life without your conscious permission.
- Conscious Parenting Mastery Program: embrace a new model of parenting that will enable you to raise authentic, confident, and well-adjusted kids after you break free from the parenting norms that don’t serve you or your child.
- Becoming Focused And Indistractible FREE Masterclass: uncover what it takes to regain your focus and productivity in a distraction-filled world and becoming indistractable in this empowering program. And help your kids become it too.
- Energy Medicine FREE Masterclass: by Donna Eden: follow a renowned healer extensively recognized by both scientific and alternative branches of healthcare in a transformational journey towards awakening your body’s natural healing ability and understand how to reconnect with the natural healing systems existing within you and master your body’s energy systems and correct energetic blocks and weaknesses.
- The Integral Life FREE Masterclass: by a legendary modern philosopher Ken Wilber, uncover how you can embody his signature integral theory for a life of deeper fulfillment, self-actualization, and impact. The Integral Life offers an ‘operating manual’ for thinking, growing, and being the most whole and fully realized version of yourself.
- Be Extraordinary FREE Masterclass: understand how you can achieve higher states of consciousness, tap into your fullest potential, and bend your life’s reality.
- Uncompromised Life FREE Masterclass: learn about Marisa Peer’s acclaimed Transformational Hypnotherapy process for creating deep and lasting change in your inner programming and your life.
- The Silva Ultramind System FREE Masterclass: get familiarized with Hose Silva’s techniques and tools for harnessing altered states of mind to awaken your mind’s fullest potential and transform your reality.
- Longevity Blueprint FREE Masterclass: learn more about a blueprint to extraordinary longevity and health, based on leading-edge science and time-tested data from the world’s longest-living cultures, giving you the ultimate solution to a long, healthy, fulfilling life.
- How To Divorce Without Hurting Your Child (6 Crucial Principles To Follow)
- 21 Gifts To Show You Care To Those You Cherish And Deepen Your Connection
- 16 Positive Gifts For Friends That Will Elevate Their Any Moment
- 11 Uplifting Gifts For Friends To Warm Their Hearts
- 51 Self-love Thoughts To Redefine Your Relationship with Yourself
- 100 Ways To Change Yourself And Empower Your Evolution
FINAL THOUGHTS ON STRENGTH AND MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES
So, there you go! Those were strength and motivational quotes that will support your personal development journey.
If you’ve come this far, you probably already know how much you can benefit from relying on your strengths in life. Good for you!
Strength and motivational quotes can help you have more faith in yourself and get you moving.
So, use them whenever you’re facing a challenging day. I promise they can feed your soul.
If you enjoy reading and using quotes, and you happen to be a parent or planning to be one, here are 107 Good Parenting Quotes just for you!
Also, make sure to tell me what gives you the most strength in your life in the comments section below. I would very much like to hear about your experiences!
I’m forever grateful for your attention.