One of the tools that can support your self-love journey can definitely be positive self-love affirmations and things to say to yourself for more self-love is. That’s because when you’re consciously choosing to speak kindly to yourself and to shift focus on your strengths, you could transform your mindset and build a more positive relationship with yourself.
Words Matter: 69 Things You Can Say to Yourself for Self-Love and Acceptance
As someone who is on a journey to cultivate more self-love, you probably know firsthand how challenging it can be to break out of negative self-talk and embrace self-acceptance. You maybe even struggle with feelings of unworthiness, too.
If this is so, by starting to intentionally shift your inner dialogue you can began to experience more self-love.
No matter what you’re struggling with, the negative self-talk, feeling stuck, or looking for inspiration to deepen your self-love practice, these short messages will be a good choice.
Plus, near the end of this post I’ve included a personal recommendation for those who are serious about increasing self-acceptance and self-love, and what you’ll need to do is dedicate 15-20 minutes of your day to follow the framework that will bring in self-discovery, self-liberation and a path to real authenticity.
We can dive in immediately!
This post has affiliate links which means that we make a commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. For more information read our Affiliate disclosure.
Note: Even though I am a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), I am not your licensed clinical social worker (LCSW). This means engaging with our website is not considered a professional social worker and client relationship. This also means you should not consider this information as professional advice. Although we do put in every reasonable effort to provide the most accurate and reliable information, this does not replace professional advice, and you should not rely only on them. You still might need to consult a professional to introduce your particular situation, issue, problem, or position. Read our full Disclaimer here.
THINGS TO SAY TO YOURSELF FOR SELF-LOVE
I am deserving of good things and blessings.
I am valuable, important, and have so much to offer.
I’m allowed to say no to things that don’t serve me any more.
I am worthy of taking up space in the world and free to show my gifts.
I’m ready to trust my instincts and intuition to help me enrich my love for myself and life.
You may want to read later:
I am allowed to make mistakes in life, and I have the capacity to learn from them.
I am learning to appreciate my unique qualities and strong sides.
I’m slowly and persistently letting go of perfectionism and embracing imperfection.
I am worthy of love and healthy connection with others.
I’m ready to let go of comparison and focus my attention and my efforts on my own unique path.
3 Biggest Mistakes With Self-acceptance
I am deserving of respect, love, and appreciation in all my relationships.
I’m willing to trust my own feelings more.
I permit myself to start pursuing my passions and interests.
I deserve to experience kindness and compassion.
I allow myself to set comfortable boundaries.
You may want to check out later:
I’m ready to let go of shame and guilt, and I’m slowly doing so.
I’m allowed to feel my emotions and express them, and it’s safe to do so.
I am worthy of recognition for my achievements and contributions.
I am allowed and free to celebrate my successes and breakthroughs.
It is ok to practice self-compassion and to forgive myself for my mistakes.
I’m worthy of a life filled with love, joy, meaning, and purpose.
I now choose to trust the process of my life and release the pressure I put on it and on myself.
I’m allowed and willing to take better care of my physical, emotional, and mental health.
I’m ready to start asking for what I want and need more.
I’m gradually separating from self-judgment and self-criticism.
It is safe to rest and recharge when I need to.
I appreciate my own company and cherish my alone time.
I’m ready and capable to take risks and try new things in life.
I am willing to embrace change and trust the unknown a little more.
I am allowed and I deserve to have fun and enjoy life.
I am welcome to have my own opinions and beliefs that aren’t aligned with those of others.
I deserve a safe home where I can feel comfortable and confident.
I’m willing to let go of limiting beliefs and embrace the possibilities that come my way.
I am worthy of a life filled with good things, possibilities, and joy.
I’m determined to act despite my fears and embrace courage.
I am allowed to take as much time as I need to heal, recover, and move on.
I’m ready for a loving and respectful relationship with myself.
I’m steadily letting go of the need for control and surrender to the flow of life more.
I accept that it’s alright to ask for help and support when I need it.
I’m not selfish and overbearing if I want to set and pursue my own goals and dreams.
I don’t need anyone’s permission to make my own choices and decisions.
I am slowly reducing the negative self-talk and allow myself to use positive affirmations.
I’m deserving a life filled with love and connection.
I am worthy of a having a loving, supportive, and respectful romantic relationship.
I am gradually letting go of the urge for revenge and focusing my efforts on practicing kindness.
It is alright to learn and grow at my own pace.
I’m ready to have healthy and supportive friendships.
I am enough the way I am.
I accept myself exactly as I am, but I’m proud of who I am becoming and excited because of it.
I love and accept my body as it is more and more.
3 Biggest Mistakes With Self-acceptance
I’m capable of creating the life I desire.
I’m slowly but steadily giving up on so much judgment towards myself and others.
I am deserving of a supportive community by my side.
It’s both allowed and important that I take care of myself first.
I can have a fulfilling career and work-life balance.
3 Biggest Mistakes With Self-acceptance
I am allowed to make mistakes and grow from them and I’m ready for it.
I deserve respect and my human dignity to be honored.
I’m willing to embrace vulnerability in life and let myself be vulnerable.
I am starting to let go of the past and embrace the present moment.
I am well worthy of a peaceful and calm mind.
I forgive myself for all the things I haven’t handled well in the past, and I’m moving forward with compassion for myself.
I am proud of my accomplishments, regardless of how big and small they appear to others or me.
I’m determined to speak up for myself and recognize my needs more.
I can recover from any setbacks or challenges life throws at me.
I’m ready to advocate for myself.
I deserve to feel love and belonging.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
I’m becoming more open to receiving compliments and praise.
I am entitled to of a safe, loving, and respectful workplace environment.
I’m deserving of financial abundance and prosperity.
3 Biggest Mistakes With Self-acceptance
I’m decreasing self-doubt and increasing trust in my abilities.
I’m entitled to setting boundaries and saying no when I need to.
I’m letting go of the need for constant external validation but I’m starting to be more comfortable with my visibility and accept my desire to be seen and validated.
I’m taking bold actions towards my dreams and goals.
CARE TO TAKE IT A STEP FURTHER INSTEAD OF ONLY HOPING SELF-LOVE WILL COME YOUR WAY?
If you, or someone you care about is eager to find a way to positively contribute to the level of self-acceptance and obtain more self-love, consider a program dedicated specifically for this calle LIVE BY YOUR OWN RULES by Kristina Mänd-Lakhiani, a serial entrepreneur, speaker, and co-founder of Mindvalley, hosted on Mindvalley platform.
Live By Your Own Rules is a self-exploration that leads to self-discovery, self-liberation, and embracing authenticity.
It’ll take only 15 minutes of your day over 31 days, where Kristina will guide you through her unique process to shed the light on masks of society, identify your personal truths, and nurture your relationship with themselves.
You’ll understand how you’ve been restrained by societal standards and expectations about who you need to be to be accepted and valued. And this is why self-love has been so far away from you, distant, elusive, or even felt unreachable, but it doesn’t have to be anymore.
Instead of being captivated by fabricated societal norms, you’ll learn ways to innovate on how you work, love, play, and even fulfill your purpose, define happiness, pleasure, and success according to your own rules and criteria not someone else’s you don’t even know or care about.
And as your journey brings deeper connection with yourself, you’ll begin to accept all parts of yourself, as you live, and express yourself truthfully.
By the end of the Quest, your relationship with yourself can become so solid that standards of society will never have the jeopardize your authenticity again.
But keep in mind that the price of the program (and most single programs) covers most of the yearly membership pricing. You get the greatest value for money when you choose to pay the yearly option.
But if you’re getting it a gift or you’re not ready for a yearly commitment just yet, you can choose a monthly option, and then continue using it if you happen to like it. And I can almost guarantee that you will.
Now, I’ll tell you more about the membership.
But before I do, I just want to mention that this program is not the only one that can help them with cultivating self-love. Just using the membership by attending the preferable Quests will provide progress for you, but I’ll mention a few other programs as well (links to the FREE masterclasses):
- Duality by visionary energy healer Jeffrey Allen
- Unlocking Transcendence, also by Jeffrey Allen
- Be Extraordinary, Mindvalley founder Vishen Lakhiani
- The Quest For Personal Mastery by Srikumar Rao with a visionary TED speaker and America’s #1 MBA lecturer.
- The Integral Life by legendary modern philosopher Ken Wilber
- Everyday bliss by Paul McKenna a famous hypnotherapist.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM – MINDVALLEY MEMBERSHIP
Inside this powerful membership, you’ll be able to choose from any of the 100+ programs designed for elevating different areas of life, such as relationships, wellness, resilience, career, business, mindfulness, etc.
That’s a full personal development journey and transformation.
The Quest are delivered by world best known experts, coaches, and trainers that are now collaborating with Mindvalley to bring you the transformation you need in the personal development category of your choice.
If Mindvalley chose them, you can be sure they’re the best.
There are 6 categories on the Mindvalley platform:
- Career Growth
What you can expect once you begin engaging with this platform is:
- true self-discovery so that you can start identifying your real preferences, aspirations, goals, and dreams
- setting meaningful goals that have the potential to fulfill your need for self-actualization as opposed to only living on someone else’s terms and building someone else’s dream in order to be accepted by the environment and perceived as successful
- liberation from fabricated societal expectation and norms that not only don’t serve you, but are in fact representing oppression which is suffocating your soul that only wants you to live in alignment with whom you truly are and not what society expects you to be
- to finally awaken your authenticity by letting yourself be visible as opposed to being shy or ashamed of who you are deep down or what you want behind the closed doors
- to acquire skills to make life decisions aligned with your core values and true desires coming from the depth of your being
- begin stepping into your potential and move towards reaching full potential unique for you and different from anyone else’s in the world
- become skilled at self-love that holds the key to building the life of your dreams
- finally become comfortable in your own skin, doing your own thing, and going where you truly want to go in life
- build the life you are proud to call your own and experience lasting fulfilment because your consciousness is so expanded that you don’t need to worry about whether things will work out for you ever again, as now you have skills and support to make them work.
And inside the membership, you’ll find:
- Full access to Mindvalley’s entire curriculum of best-in-class programs for transforming every dimension of your life. (100+)
2. Weekly Mindvalley Live sessions featuring today’s biggest trainers, bestselling authors, and celebrities.
3. Full access to Mindvalley Meditations, featuring a vast selection of guided and ambient meditation audios for deep inner transformation.
4. Access to Mindvalley’s private social network, where you can connect, share wisdom, and grow with fellow members in your city and around the world.
And if you happen to like it and you’re considering getting a membership, but you want to know more about it, read:
- the review of the Live By Your Own Rules program I wrote: 30 Days Of Self-Love – A Review Of Live By Your Own Rules Mindvalley Program. (It’ll tell you how it would be like to follow this program.
- my post that mentions more than 30 programs you can expect to find on the platform if you decide to get inside the membership: 30+ Transformational Online Personal Development Programs For Creating The Life You Desire.
This will be the gift of your life because you’ll open the door for amazing transformation and upgrading your life to fit your preference, but now with numerous personal growth tools you can take with you even if you leave the membership, and use for the rest of your time to help you thrive.
This membership brings a community of like-minded people to you, helps you feel connected and will help you heal, besides giving you the chance to level up your life experience.
Additionally, Mindvalley has developed an app that makes it super easy and super convenient to use daily.
I advise you to start your day with Mindvalley meditations or with a lesson of the program of your choice.
Right now you can enjoy Mindvalley at a special price.
- 21 Gifts To Show You Care To Those You Cherish And Deepen Your Connection
- 15 Positive Gifts For Friends That Will Elevate Their Any Moment
- 11 Uplifting Gifts For Friends To Warm Their Hearts
- 51 Self-love Thoughts To Redefine Your Relationship with Yourself
- 100 Ways To Change Yourself And Empower Your Evolution
- 100 Ways To Improve Yourself (From Ordinary To Extraordinary)
FINAL THOUGHTS ON THINGS TO SAY FOR SELF-LOVE
By regularly incorporating positive self-talk and affirmative messages (such as things to say for self-love) into your daily routine, you can create a more positive and empowering inner dialogue, which can ultimately lead to a more self-acceptance.
The next time you catch yourself engaging in negative self-talk or self-judgment, remember to pause, take a deep breath, and choose a positive thing to say to yourself instead.
With time and practice, you can transform your mindset and cultivate a deeper sense of self-love and acceptance.
If you see this as helpful, share it with others!
See you in the next post! 👋
P.S. Don’t forget to check out LIVE BY YOUR OWN RULES!