100 Things To Love About Yourself Always
Self-love has nothing to do with perfection or impossible standards, and everything to do with authenticity and accepting your flaws, while being open to giving yourself what you truly need and deserve, including big goals and self-improvement.
You shouldn’t wait anymore, so let’s get to our list right away! You can save the page for later to come back to it if you need it.
This post has affiliate links which means that we make a commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. For more information read our Affiliate disclosure.
Note: Even though I am a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), I am not your licensed clinical social worker (LCSW). This means engaging with our website is not considered a professional social worker and client relationship. This also means you should not consider this information as professional advice. Although we do put in every reasonable effort to provide the most accurate and reliable information, this does not replace professional advice, and you should not rely only on them. You still might need to consult a professional to introduce your particular situation, issue, problem, or position. Read our full Disclaimer here.
100 THINGS TO LOVE ABOUT YOURSELF
- Your strength, resilience, and perseverance.
- Your creativity.
- Your intelligence.
- Your ability to empathize with others.
- Your determination.
- Your passion for learning.
- Your ability to make others feel good about themselves.
- Your ability to adapt to new situations and overcome challenges in life.
- Your curiosity and wisdom.
- Your ability to see the beauty in every day.
- Your loyalty to your friends and family.
- Your ability to listen to others and show support.
- Your generosity and kindness.
- Your problem-solving skills and determination.
- Your ability to stay calm and centered under pressure.
- Your self-discipline.
- Your capacity for self-acceptance and self-love.
- Your ability to find joy in small things and celebrate life.
- Your perseverance.
- Your willingness to help others and be there for them in the good and the bad.
Make sure to check out also:
- 30+ TRANSFORMATIONAL ONLINE PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT CLASSES AND PROGRAMS FOR CREATING THE LIFE YOU DESIRE
- Your ability to make people laugh.
- Your integrity.
- Your positive attitude and cheerfulness.
- Your ability to stay focused.
- Your ability to admit when you’re wrong.
- Your resourcefulness.
- Your ability to see the best in others.
- Your love for adventure.
- Your origin.
- Your ability to set and achieve goals.
You will probably find helpful:
- Your self-awareness.
- Your ability to find solutions to problems.
- Your ability to inspire others.
- The patience and understanding you have for yourself and others.
- Your ability to handle constructive criticism but also self-improve.
- Your love for learning new things and willingness to try again.
- Your ability to let go of the past.
- Your courage to face challenges no matter how big.
- Your ability to express yourself creatively and your creativity.
- Your humility.
- Your ability to forgive yourself for your past mistakes.
- Your dedication to personal growth.
- Your love for your family.
- Your ability to adapt to change.
- Your empathy towards others people’s emotions and struggles.
- Your ability to see the bigger picture.
- Your commitment to self-care and self-love.
- Your ability to communicate assertively and effectively.
- Your determination to overcome obstacles put in your way.
- Your ability to find peace in solitude.
You may want to check out also:
- Your open-heartedness and open-mindedness.
- Your ability to find common ground with others.
- Your love for books and education.
- Your ability to inspire and motivate others to pursue their true goals and dreams.
- Your adaptability in various social situation and settings.
- Your ability to express gratitude in your life.
- Your intuition and instincts.
- Your ability to let go of excessive strictness and the habit of being too hard on yourself.
- Your appreciation and love for your friends.
- Your ability to make decisions no matter how easy or difficult.
- Your willingness to take risks.
- Your ability to forgive and move on.
- Your commitment to personal values and living in alignment with them.
- Your sense of purpose and fulfilment that you’ve achieved by making the best decisions for your life.
- Your ability to learn from your mistakes.
- Your ability to find beauty in your imperfections.
- Your resilience in the face of adversity.
- Your ability to inspire others through your actions and be a good example.
- Your ability to see the potential in others and provoke them to show it.
- Your love for your community and the efforts you make to support it.
- Your ability to bring people together.
- Your focus on self-improvement.
- Your ability to find joy in the present moment.
- Your honesty with yourself and others.
- Your ability to overcome fears and take action despite of their existence.
- Your willingness to take risks.
- Your love for your hobbies, passions, and interests.
- Your ability to stay true to yourself and your authenticity.
- Your ability to communicate with compassion.
- Your ability to find solutions to complex problems.
You may be interested to read also:
- Your ability to manage your thoughts and emotions.
- Your vivid imagination.
- Your beautiful mind.
- Your body and physicality.
- You humanity.
- You experiences which are unique to you and only you.
- Your character.
- Your work ethics.
- Your sensuality.
- Your competence.
3 Biggest Mistakes With Self-acceptance
- Your confidence.
- Your physical appearance.
- Your leadership skills.
- Your tone of voice.
- Your skin.
- Feeling good in your skin.
- Your parenting and the way you treat your kids.
- Your ability to find joy in the simple pleasures of life.
- Your capacity for self-reflection and introspection.
- Your love for nature and outdoor adventures.
DO YOU CARE ENOUGH TO TAKE IT A STEP FURTHER BEYOND JUST HOPING FOR SELF-LOVE? I’LL MENTION THE PLATFORM I’M USING
If you, or someone you care about is eager to find a way to positively contribute to the level of self-acceptance and obtain more self-love, consider a program dedicated specifically for this calle LIVE BY YOUR OWN RULES by Kristina Mänd-Lakhiani, a serial entrepreneur, speaker, and co-founder of Mindvalley, hosted on Mindvalley platform.
Live By Your Own Rules is a self-exploration that leads to self-discovery, self-liberation, and embracing authenticity.
It’ll take only 15 minutes of your day over 31 days, where Kristina will guide you through her unique process to shed the light on masks of society, identify your personal truths, and nurture your relationship with themselves.
You’ll understand how you’ve been restrained by societal standards and expectations about who you need to be to be accepted and valued. And this is why self-love has been so far away from you, distant, elusive, or even felt unreachable, but it doesn’t have to be anymore.
Instead of being captivated by fabricated societal norms, you’ll learn ways to innovate on how you work, love, play, and even fulfill your purpose, define happiness, pleasure, and success according to your own rules and criteria not someone else’s you don’t even know or care about.
And as your journey brings deeper connection with yourself, you’ll begin to accept all parts of yourself, as you live, and express yourself truthfully.
By the end of the Quest, your relationship with yourself can become so solid that standards of society will never have the jeopardize your authenticity again.
But keep in mind that the price of the program (and most single programs) covers most of the yearly membership pricing. You get the greatest value for money when you choose to pay the yearly option.
But if you’re getting it as a gift or you’re not ready for a yearly commitment just yet, you can choose a monthly option, and then continue using it if you happen to like it. And I can almost guarantee that you will.
Now, I’ll tell you more about the membership.
But before I do, I just want to mention that this program is not the only one that can help them with cultivating self-love. Just using the membership by attending the preferable Quests will provide progress for you, but I’ll mention a few other programs as well (links to the FREE masterclasses):
- Duality by visionary energy healer Jeffrey Allen
- Unlocking Transcendence, also by Jeffrey Allen
- Be Extraordinary, with Mindvalley founder Vishen Lakhiani
- The Quest For Personal Mastery by Srikumar Rao with a visionary TED speaker and America’s #1 MBA lecturer.
- The Integral Life by legendary modern philosopher Ken Wilber
- Everyday bliss by Paul McKenna a famous hypnotherapist.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM – MINDVALLEY MEMBERSHIP
Inside this powerful and unique membership, you’ll be able to choose from 100+ programs designed for elevating different areas of life, such as relationships, wellness, resilience, career, business, mindfulness, etc. You can go self paced or join a class, if you need more accountability.
That’s a full personal development journey and transformation.
What you can expect once you begin engaging with this platform is:
- true self-discovery so that you can start identifying your real preferences, aspirations, goals, and dreams
- setting meaningful goals that have the potential to fulfill your need for self-actualization as opposed to only living on someone else’s terms and building someone else’s dream in order to be accepted by the environment and perceived as successful
- liberation from fabricated societal expectation and norms that not only don’t serve you, but are in fact representing oppression which is suffocating your soul that only wants you to live in alignment with whom you truly are and not what society expects you to be
- to finally awaken your authenticity by letting yourself be visible as opposed to being shy or ashamed of who you are deep down or what you want behind the closed doors
- to acquire skills to make life decisions aligned with your core values and true desires coming from the depth of your being
- begin stepping into your potential and move towards reaching full potential unique for you and different from anyone else’s in the world
- become skilled at self-love that holds the key to building the life of your dreams
- finally become comfortable in your own skin, doing your own thing, and going where you truly want to go in life
- build the life you are proud to call your own and experience lasting fulfilment because your consciousness is so expanded that you don’t need to worry about whether things will work out for you ever again, as now you have skills and support to make them work.
If you’re not sure where to start, as soon as you join, you can take an assessment, and afterward, you’ll receive recommendations for where to begin.
Even if you haven’t been focused on your growth untill now, this shouldn’t stop you from taking action now.
Moreover, now is the best time, you’ve got what it takes to design a life tailored to your preferences, and it’s worth your while to focus on yourself and invest in yourself.
The Quest are delivered by world best known experts, coaches, and trainers that are now collaborating with Mindvalley to bring you the transformation you need in the personal development category of your choice.
If Mindvalley chose them, you can be sure they’re the best.
There are 6 categories on the Mindvalley platform:
- Career Growth
And inside the membership, you’ll find:
- Full access to Mindvalley’s entire curriculum of best-in-class programs for transforming every dimension of your life. (100+)
2. Weekly Mindvalley Live sessions featuring today’s biggest trainers, bestselling authors, and celebrities.
3. Full access to Mindvalley Meditations, featuring a vast selection of guided and ambient meditation audios for deep inner transformation.
4. Access to Mindvalley’s private social network, where you can connect, share wisdom, and grow with fellow members in your city and around the world.
And if you happen to like it and you’re considering subscribing, but you want to know more about how it works and what to expect, read:
- the review of the Live By Your Own Rules program I wrote: 30 Days Of Self-Love – A Review Of Live By Your Own Rules Mindvalley Program. (It’ll tell you how it would be like to follow this program.
- my post that mentions more than 30 programs you can expect to find on the platform if you decide to get inside the membership: 30+ Transformational Online Personal Development Programs For Creating The Life You Desire.
This will be the gift of your life because you’ll open the door for amazing transformation and upgrading your life to fit your preference and not someone else’s, but now with numerous personal growth tools you can take with you even if you leave the membership, and use for the rest of your time to help you thrive.
This membership brings a community of like-minded people to you, helps you feel connected and will help you heal, besides giving you the chance to level up your life experience.
Additionally, Mindvalley has developed an app that makes it super easy and super convenient to use daily.
I advise you to start your day with Mindvalley meditations or with a lesson of the program of your choice.
Right now you can enjoy Mindvalley at a special price.
- How To Divorce Without Hurting Your Child (6 Crucial Principles To Follow)
- 21 Gifts To Show You Care To Those You Cherish And Deepen Your Connection
- 16 Positive Gifts For Friends That Will Elevate Their Any Moment
- 11 Uplifting Gifts For Friends To Warm Their Hearts
- 51 Self-love Thoughts To Redefine Your Relationship with Yourself
- 100 Ways To Change Yourself And Empower Your Evolution
FINAL THOUGHTS ON 100 THINGS TO LOVE ABOUT YOURSELF
As I mentioned, self-love is not about striving for perfection or conforming to unrealistic standards.
It is about accepting who you are, flaws and everything else, and recognizing that you are deserving of your love, compassion, and everything that brings you joy.
It’s a journey of acceptance, where you give yourself the freedom to be true to who you are, while also nurturing your dreams and aspirations.
Remember, self-love doesn’t mean you have to settle for mediocrity. It means acknowledging your worthiness and allowing yourself to grow, set ambitious goals, and dive into self-improvement.
It’s about being kind to yourself in moments of self-doubt, celebrating your achievements, and finding solace in the knowledge that you are enough just as you are.
So, as you reflect on the 100 things to love about yourself and the remarkable qualities that make you unique, embrace self-love with open arms.
Embrace your uniqueness, honor your desires, and let your authenticity shine brightly. You deserve to love and be loved by you, and it all begins with accepting yourself.
Enjoy and I’ll see you in my next post! 👋 Before you go, read my post:
Recommended Resources For You:
- Live By Your Own Rules Program: rediscover your true self and design a life of uncompromising authenticity and fulfillment in this soul-affirming journey where you’ll overcome oppressing and fabricated societal standards ruling your life without your conscious permission.
- Conscious Parenting Mastery Program: embrace a new model of parenting that will enable you to raise authentic, confident, and well-adjusted kids after you break free from the parenting norms that don’t serve you or your child.
- Becoming Focused And Indistractible FREE Masterclass: uncover what it takes to regain your focus and productivity in a distraction-filled world and becoming indistractable in this empowering program. And help your kids become it too.
- Energy Medicine FREE Masterclass: by Donna Eden: follow a renowned healer extensively recognized by both scientific and alternative branches of healthcare in a transformational journey towards awakening your body’s natural healing ability and understand how to reconnect with the natural healing systems existing within you and master your body’s energy systems and correct energetic blocks and weaknesses.
- The Integral Life FREE Masterclass: by a legendary modern philosopher Ken Wilber, uncover how you can embody his signature integral theory for a life of deeper fulfillment, self-actualization, and impact. The Integral Life offers an ‘operating manual’ for thinking, growing, and being the most whole and fully realized version of yourself.
- Be Extraordinary FREE Masterclass: understand how you can achieve higher states of consciousness, tap into your fullest potential, and bend your life’s reality.
- Uncompromised Life FREE Masterclass: learn about Marisa Peer’s acclaimed Transformational Hypnotherapy process for creating deep and lasting change in your inner programming and your life.
- The Silva Ultramind System FREE Masterclass: get familiarized with Hose Silva’s techniques and tools for harnessing altered states of mind to awaken your mind’s fullest potential and transform your reality.
- Longevity Blueprint FREE Masterclass: learn more about a blueprint to extraordinary longevity and health, based on leading-edge science and time-tested data from the world’s longest-living cultures, giving you the ultimate solution to a long, healthy, fulfilling life.