If you’ve decided to take a self-love journey, then what will come in handy, are the affirmations for self-love.
Affirmations for Self-Love (99) to Shoot up Self-Acceptance
This is important because it’s not that easy to cultivate self-love and maintain balance in times of crisis for anyone. Especially if, for example, for most of your life you’ve been struggling to find balance with loving yourself.
Self-love affirmations can only help you to bring more self-acceptance, self-awareness, and love into your life, so use them to your advantage!
And now, I won’t bother you anymore, and I’ll let you dive into the self-love affirmations you deserved to receive. And I suggest you choose some to use regularly, to support your self-growth and self-love journey.
In case you need a little more information about the true nature of self-love, check out my post that explores what it means to love yourself and addresses common misconceptions around self-love. Here is the link to Self-Love – What it Actually Means: Misconceptions Shattered.
To be extra helpful, I’ve included a personal recommendation for those who are serious about increasing self-acceptance and self-love somewhere in the middle of this post. And what you’ll need to do is dedicate 15-20 minutes of your day to follow the framework that will bring in self-discovery, self-liberation and a path to real authenticity. I’m positive you’ll love it!
This post has affiliate links which means that we make a commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. For more information read our Affiliate disclosure.
Note: Even though I am a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), I am not your licensed clinical social worker (LCSW). This means engaging with our website is not considered a professional social worker and client relationship. This also means you should not consider this information as professional advice. Although we do put in every reasonable effort to provide the most accurate and reliable information, this does not replace professional advice, and you should not rely only on them. You still might need to consult a professional to introduce your particular situation, issue, problem, or position. Read our full Disclaimer here.
AFFIRMATIONS FOR SELF-LOVE
- I’m ENOUGH as I am.
- I’m worthy of love and abundance.
- I accept my body at its best and at its worst.
- I make choices based on my true needs and desires.
- I’m powerful enough to overcome any obstacle in life.
- Nothing that happens to me has the power to rule over me.
- I embrace changes in life because they help me grow.
- I stay true to myself no matter how great temptations I face.
- I choose my path because it’s the right path for me, not because all the others are taking it.
- My self-love doesn’t depend on approval of those uninportant and unfamilar to me.
Don’t have enough time but really want to dig into all 99 Self-love affirmations? If you’d like to take them with you, get them in a print-friendly pdf with no interruptions on page.
- I’m strong enough to resist the pressure of social conventions.
- I’m done with being too polite, too obedient and too withdrawn.
- I strive to make my independent choices.
- I prefer people who are benefitting from my lack od self-love, to be removed from my life.
- I trust my intuition and my instincts.
- I’m accepting inconviniences, challenges, and pain as parts of life.
- I’m strong enough to communicate my opinions, requests, disagreeing and needs.
- I’m giving up the urge to please others.
- I cherish my mental health, which is why I show respect for it by taking care of it.
- I choose a self-love yourney.
MY GOOD READS/CLASSES RECOMMENDATION:
- Live By Your Own Rules Mindvalley Program for self-exploration that leads to self-discovery, self-liberation, and embracing authenticity.
- Enjoy Mindvalley Membership At A Special Price Now.
- The Self-Love Workbook: A Life-Changing Guide to Boost Self-Esteem, Recognize Your Worth and Find Genuine Happiness (Self-Love Books)
- Self-Love Workbook for Women: Release Self-Doubt, Build Self-Compassion, and Embrace Who You Are (Self-Help Workbooks for Women)
- How to Be Accountable Workbook: Take Responsibility to Change Your Behavior, Boundaries, & Relationships (5-Minute Therapy)
- Unfuck Your Boundaries: Build Better Relationships Through Consent, Communication, and Expressing Your Needs (5-minute Therapy)
- No More Perfect Moms: Learn to Love Your Real Life
- More Than A Mom: Finding Purpose In the Everyday Monotony Without Losing Yourself Or Your Sanity
- Happiness Workbook: A CBT-Based Guide to Foster Positivity and Embrace Joy
- I’m focused on my true needs and desires, not on comparing myself with others.
- I accept I’m not bad If I made a bad choice.
- I acknowledge I don’t have to prove my worth to anyone.
- I’m aware I don’t need to be accepted and liked by everyone.
- I’m accepting I can be happy even in the times of struggle.
- I’m deciding to be in charge of my own happiness.
- I’m fully aware I don’t need to be perfect to be seen as worthy, beautiful, interesting and good enough.
- I’m anulling society’s rigid and capturing constructs regarding how I should live my life.
- I choose my profession based on my inner guidance and calling, not based on whether or not society validates my profession and how high it’s positioned.
- I’m choosing my own way without copying others, seeking approval from them, or following a paved path.
You may want to read later:
- I’m strong enough to deal with misunderstandings, misinterpretations and misjudgments of my choices that feel right for ME.
- I’m strong enough to confront those who mistreat me, disrespect me or are emotionally exploitive of me.
- I’m capable of making my life the life of my dreams.
- I’m moving forward despite my fears.
- I refuse to lose myself and my autenticity so I can be accepted and fit in.
- I’m focused on uncovering my true desires, insted of on social pressure, social validation and social constructs.
- I accept my mistakes, my misjudgments, and my failures and I’m moving forward now.
- I’m leaving behind everything that’s blocking my growth.
- I’m saying goodbye to justifying and doing too much explaining of my life decisions.
- I give up the necessity to be understood by everyone.
- I am my own savior that has the most power to change my life for the better.
- I’m brave enough to choose and win my own battles.
- I appreciate and love myself because I’ve overcome all the hardships or I wouldn’t be standing here today.
- I’m grateful for all my strenghts because they supported me in getting through all the struggles.
- I’m choosing to focus more on my strenghts than on my struggles.
- I feel strong enough to give on on everything and everyone that’s jeopardizing my self-respect, self-appreciation, human dignity and self-love.
- I refuse to accept my human dignitity to be denied to me.
- I’m choosing to fight for my human rights, liberties and dignity to be respected.
- I give up the urge to appologise or justify for who I am.
- I’m respecting my intuition and I see it as knowledge that can guide my way.
3 Biggest Mistakes With Self-acceptance
- I accept losses as part of life.
- I’m brave enough and strong enough to deal with grief and sadness.
- I’m accepting inconvinience and discomfort in life, because I know this is the path to success.
- I’m ready to leave my comfort zone to make progress in my life.
- I say goodbye to obsessing over my physicality and body.
Before we move to the next affirmation, let me just ask you this…
DO YOU CARE ENOUGH TO TAKE IT A STEP FURTHER BEYOND JUST HOPING FOR SELF-LOVE?
If you, or someone you care about is eager to find a way to positively contribute to the level of self-acceptance and obtain more self-love, consider a program dedicated specifically for this called LIVE BY YOUR OWN RULES by Kristina Mänd-Lakhiani, a serial entrepreneur, speaker, and co-founder of Mindvalley, hosted on Mindvalley platform.
Live By Your Own Rules is a self-exploration that leads to self-discovery, self-liberation, and embracing authenticity.
It’ll take only 15 minutes of your day over 31 days, where Kristina will guide you through her unique process to shed the light on masks of society, identify your personal truths, and nurture your relationship with themselves.
You’ll understand how you’ve been restrained by societal standards and expectations about who you need to be to be accepted and valued. And this is why self-love has been so far away from you, distant, elusive, or even felt unreachable, but it doesn’t have to be anymore.
Instead of being captivated by fabricated societal norms, you’ll learn ways to innovate on how you work, love, play, and even fulfill your purpose, define happiness, pleasure, and success according to your own rules and criteria not someone else’s you don’t even know or care about.
And as your journey brings deeper connection with yourself, you’ll begin to accept all parts of yourself, as you live, and express yourself truthfully.
By the end of the Quest, your relationship with yourself can become so solid that standards of society will never have the jeopardize your authenticity again.
But keep in mind that the price of the program (and most single programs) covers most of the yearly membership pricing. You get the greatest value for money when you choose to pay the yearly option.
But if you’re getting it as a gift or you’re not ready for a yearly commitment just yet, you can choose a monthly option, and then continue using it if you happen to like it. And I can almost guarantee that you will.
Now, I’ll tell you more about the membership.
But before I do, I just want to mention that this program is not the only one that can help them with cultivating self-love. Just using the membership by attending the preferable Quests will provide progress for you, but I’ll mention a few other programs as well (links to the FREE masterclasses):
- Duality by visionary energy healer Jeffrey Allen
- Unlocking Transcendence, also by Jeffrey Allen
- Be Extraordinary, with Mindvalley founder Vishen Lakhiani
- The Quest For Personal Mastery by Srikumar Rao with a visionary TED speaker and America’s #1 MBA lecturer.
- The Integral Life by legendary modern philosopher Ken Wilber
- Everyday bliss by Paul McKenna a famous hypnotherapist.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM – MINDVALLEY MEMBERSHIP
Inside this powerful and unique membership, you’ll be able to choose from 100+ programs designed for elevating different areas of life, such as relationships, wellness, resilience, career, business, mindfulness, etc. You can go self paced or join a class, if you need more accountability.
That’s a full personal development journey and transformation.
If you’re not sure where to start, as soon as you join, you can take an assessment, and afterward, you’ll receive recommendations for where to begin.
Even if you haven’t been focused on your growth untill now, this shouldn’t stop you from taking action now.
Moreover, now is the best time, you’ve got what it takes to design a life tailored to your preferences, and it’s worth your while to focus on yourself and invest in yourself.
What you can expect once you begin engaging with this platform is:
- true self-discovery so that you can start identifying your real preferences, aspirations, goals, and dreams
- setting meaningful goals that have the potential to fulfill your need for self-actualization as opposed to only living on someone else’s terms and building someone else’s dream in order to be accepted by the environment and perceived as successful
- liberation from fabricated societal expectation and norms that not only don’t serve you, but are in fact representing oppression which is suffocating your soul that only wants you to live in alignment with whom you truly are and not what society expects you to be
- to finally awaken your authenticity by letting yourself be visible as opposed to being shy or ashamed of who you are deep down or what you want behind the closed doors
- to acquire skills to make life decisions aligned with your core values and true desires coming from the depth of your being
- begin stepping into your potential and move towards reaching full potential unique for you and different from anyone else’s in the world
- become skilled at self-love that holds the key to building the life of your dreams
- finally become comfortable in your own skin, doing your own thing, and going where you truly want to go in life
- build the life you are proud to call your own and experience lasting fulfilment because your consciousness is so expanded that you don’t need to worry about whether things will work out for you ever again, as now you have skills and support to make them work.
The Quest are delivered by world best known experts, coaches, and trainers that are now collaborating with Mindvalley to bring you the transformation you need in the personal development category of your choice.
If Mindvalley chose them, you can be sure they’re the best.
There are 6 categories on the Mindvalley platform:
- Career Growth
And inside the membership, you’ll find:
- Full access to Mindvalley’s entire curriculum of best-in-class programs for transforming every dimension of your life. (100+)
2. Weekly Mindvalley Live sessions featuring today’s biggest trainers, bestselling authors, and celebrities.
3. Full access to Mindvalley Meditations, featuring a vast selection of guided and ambient meditation audios for deep inner transformation.
4. Access to Mindvalley’s private social network, where you can connect, share wisdom, and grow with fellow members in your city and around the world.
And if you happen to like it and you’re considering subscribing, but you want to know more about how it works and what to expect, read:
- the review of the Live By Your Own Rules program I wrote: 30 Days Of Self-Love – A Review Of Live By Your Own Rules Mindvalley Program. (It’ll tell you how it would be like to follow this program.
- my post that mentions more than 30 programs you can expect to find on the platform if you decide to get inside the membership: 30+ Transformational Online Personal Development Programs For Creating The Life You Desire.
This will be the gift of your life because you’ll open the door for amazing transformation and upgrading your life to fit your preference and not someone else’s, but now with numerous personal growth tools you can take with you even if you leave the membership, and use for the rest of your time to help you thrive.
This membership brings a community of like-minded people to you, helps you feel connected and will help you heal, besides giving you the chance to level up your life experience.
Additionally, Mindvalley has developed an app that makes it super easy and super convenient to use daily.
I advise you to start your day with Mindvalley meditations or with a lesson of the program of your choice.
Right now you can enjoy Mindvalley at a special price.
Moving on to the next affirmation for self-love.
- I’m capable of being self-compassionate.
- I’m patient with myself when I’m learning a new skill, including how to love myself more.
- I acknowledge that I’m not obligated to only serve others.
- I accept that I don’t need to tolerate a toxic environment.
- I’m not afraid to be responsive to the needs of others.
- 10 Self-Love Workbooks To Help Break Free From Self-Judgement Through Self-Compassion and Self-Acceptance
- I’m strong enough to set boundaries for myself and in my relationships with other people.
- I’m deciding to recognize my life purpose.
- I’m deciding to find my authentic passions.
- I’m now letting go of the urge to obey social conventions that are blocking my progress and self-growth.
- I’m bravely requesting to receive and experience respect and appreciation in my life.
- I give up the urge to persuede others I’m good enough and worthy enough.
- I give up excessively struct moral norms that have been imposed on me.
- I choose to be focused on how far I have come, instead of how long I still have to go.
- I’m mindful I have the right to be happy in my life and with my life.
- I’m giving myself permition not to be o.k. all the time, and to feel the way I feel, because I know this way I’m moving forward.
- I’m giving enough space to people I have a relationship with to respond to my requestsz demands, and expectations.
- I’m giving up on the habit to punish myself when I make a mistake or fail, and I’m undertaking responsibility to repair things, instead.
- I’m setting high (enough) expectations and demands in my relationships with others.
- I’m not giving up on myself even if I see myself and my life as a complete mess and failure right now.
- I’m deciding to give up on everything that doesn’t add value to my life.
- I’m deciding to make an effort to succeeed at ending my worst habit.
- I’m curageous enough to go through change that’s happening to me right now.
- I’m saying goodbye to the pattern of sacrificing my wellbeing for pleasing others.
- I’m not afraid to be assertive (not aggressive, nor passive) in defending my boundaries.
- I accept that it’ll take some time for me to grow my self-esteem.
- I’m grateful for my previous experiences for bringing me to the realization that I need to focus on growing self-love.
- I’m not willing to accept less than I deserve.
- I’m willing to learn new skills that have the potentilal to help me grow.
- I’m ready to celebrate each of my succeess, no matter how big or small.
- I’m not afraid to pamper myself.
- I’m determined to dedicate some of my time to self-care.
- I have the capacity to learn how to make independent decisions.
- I’m giving up on excessive competition in my life.
- I acknowledge that my age doesn’t play a role in starting my personal development journey.
- I’m aware I don’t need to be perfect to be a truly amazing human.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- I’m deciding not to blame myself for my lack of self-love.
- I’m certain I can grow more love for myself.
- I’m recognizing and owning my value.
- I’m saying goodbye to my selfishness.
- I’m accepting I don’t need to be too obedient to be considered a kind person.
- I give myself the permition to accept all about me and myself entirely.
- I’m ready to live life by my own rules.
- I believe I’m capable to achieve great successes in life.
- I’m accepting I can find balance between serving others and caring for myself.
Recommended Resources For You:
- Live By Your Own Rules Program: rediscover your true self and design a life of uncompromising authenticity and fulfillment in this soul-affirming journey where you’ll overcome oppressing and fabricated societal standards ruling your life without your conscious permission.
- Conscious Parenting Mastery Program: embrace a new model of parenting that will enable you to raise authentic, confident, and well-adjusted kids after you break free from the parenting norms that don’t serve you or your child.
- Becoming Focused And Indistractible FREE Masterclass: uncover what it takes to regain your focus and productivity in a distraction-filled world and becoming indistractable in this empowering program. And help your kids become it too.
- Energy Medicine FREE Masterclass: by Donna Eden: follow a renowned healer extensively recognized by both scientific and alternative branches of healthcare in a transformational journey towards awakening your body’s natural healing ability and understand how to reconnect with the natural healing systems existing within you and master your body’s energy systems and correct energetic blocks and weaknesses.
- The Integral Life FREE Masterclass: by a legendary modern philosopher Ken Wilber, uncover how you can embody his signature integral theory for a life of deeper fulfillment, self-actualization, and impact. The Integral Life offers an ‘operating manual’ for thinking, growing, and being the most whole and fully realized version of yourself.
- Be Extraordinary FREE Masterclass: understand how you can achieve higher states of consciousness, tap into your fullest potential, and bend your life’s reality.
- Uncompromised Life FREE Masterclass: learn about Marisa Peer’s acclaimed Transformational Hypnotherapy process for creating deep and lasting change in your inner programming and your life.
- The Silva Ultramind System FREE Masterclass: get familiarized with Hose Silva’s techniques and tools for harnessing altered states of mind to awaken your mind’s fullest potential and transform your reality.
- Longevity Blueprint FREE Masterclass: learn more about a blueprint to extraordinary longevity and health, based on leading-edge science and time-tested data from the world’s longest-living cultures, giving you the ultimate solution to a long, healthy, fulfilling life.
- 21 Gifts To Show You Care To Those You Cherish And Deepen Your Connection
- 15 Positive Gifts For Friends That Will Elevate Their Any Moment
- 11 Uplifting Gifts For Friends To Warm Their Hearts
- 51 Self-love Thoughts To Redefine Your Relationship with Yourself
- 100 Ways To Change Yourself And Empower Your Evolution
- 100 Ways To Improve Yourself (From Ordinary To Extraordinary)
FINAL THOUGHTS ON AFFIRMATIONS FOR SELF-LOVE
And those were 99 affirmations for self-love I promised to deliver! And I hope they’ll contribute to growing your love for yourself the fastest way possible!
Still, it’s important to remember that this is a process, not only the destination and a goal, and you should enjoy it all the way. Because you’ll be learning new things about yourself along the way and experiencing more and more freedom to manage your life on your terms!
Self-love affirmations can support you with this, due to their power to support you in being more centered, calmer, and focused on your strengths. And if you’d like to begin obtaining more self-love and self-acceptance in your life, consider this program.
Which one of these self-love affirmations is your favorite? Have you chosen a few of them to use every day?
If not, then wait no more, choose them now! And share it with me in the comments!
P.S. Don’t forget to check out LIVE BY YOUR OWN RULES program!