Want to explore the transformative power of positive affirmations for self-love? Then you’re in the right place.
64 Positive Affirmations For Self-Love And Self-compassion
- embrace our true worth,
- celebrate our uniqueness, and
- create a life that resonates with our authentic selves.
So it’s about time to embrace the power within yourself and nourish your soul with words that uplift, inspire, and empower you.
So let’s do this!
Additionally, to be extra helpful, I’ve added a personal recommendation for those who are serious about increasing self-acceptance and self-love right after the last affirmation. And what you’ll need to do is dedicate 15-20 minutes of your day to follow the framework that will bring in self-discovery, self-liberation and a path to real authenticity. I’m positive you’ll love it!
We can begin with our positive affirmations for self-love and self-compassion now.
This post has affiliate links which means that we make a commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. For more information read our Affiliate disclosure.
Note: Even though I am a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), I am not your licensed clinical social worker (LCSW). This means engaging with our website is not considered a professional social worker and client relationship. This also means you should not consider this information as professional advice. Although we do put in every reasonable effort to provide the most accurate and reliable information, this does not replace professional advice, and you should not rely only on them. You still might need to consult a professional to introduce your particular situation, issue, problem, or position. Read our full Disclaimer here.
POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS FOR SELF-LOVE
1. I am whole and complete just as I am.
2. I let go of the pursuit of perfection and embrace my unique journey with all its twists and turns.
3. I radiate love and receive love abundantly.
4. My body is a vessel of love, and I treat it with kindness and respect.
5. I trust my inner wisdom to guide me in making choices that align with my true self.
3 Biggest Mistakes With Self-acceptance
6. I’m strong enough to embrace challenges as opportunities for transformation.
7. I am resilient and capable of overcoming any obstacles that come my way.
8. I celebrate my uniqueness and embrace my individuality.
9. I can uplift and support myself on my journey of self-love.
10. I am worthy of all the love and joy that myself and life has to offer.
11. I trust the process of life and know that everything unfolds for my highest good.
12. I release the urge for external validation and find acceptance within myself.
13. I am confident in expressing my needs, desires, and boundaries.
14. I choose to let go of people and situations that no longer serve my growth and well-being.
15. I am deeply connected to my intuition, and I trust it to guide me on the right path.
16. I have the capacity to embrace the full spectrum of human experience, including the challenges and the joys.
17. I am courageous in speaking my truth and standing up for what I believe in.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
18. I’m willing to prioritize my mental health and engage in practices that nourish and support it.
19. I honor my self-care needs and make time for activities that bring me joy and peace.
20. I am deserving of love, happiness, and all the good things that life has to offer.
21. I release the pressure to compare myself to others and shift the focus on my own journey.
22. I forgive myself for past mistakes and allow myself to grow and learn from them.
23. I acknowledge my inherent worthiness and know that I don’t need to prove it to anyone.
24. I embrace my uniqueness and celebrate the aspects of myself that make me special.
25. I find love for myself within myself, independent of external circumstances.
26. I take responsibility for my own fulfilment and create a life that aligns with my desires.
27. I embrace my imperfections and see them as beautiful aspects of my individuality.
28. I challenge societal norms and live authentically, true to myself.
29. I follow my own path and trust that it will lead me to where I’m meant to be.
30. I release the need to please others and prioritize my own needs and desires.
31. I stand tall in the face of judgment and remain grounded in my own truth.
32. I am the creator of my own reality, and I choose to manifest a life filled with love, joy, self-acceptance, and self-love.
33. I am deserving of love and compassion, both from others and from myself.
34. I embrace my flaws and see them as opportunities for self-improvement.
35. I release the urge to seek external glorification and instead cultivate a deep sense of self-approval.
36. I choose to surround myself with people who uplift and inspire me to be the best version of myself.
37. I am grateful for my body and all that it allows me to experience in this world.
38. I honor my emotions and give myself permission to feel and express them without judgment.
39. I trust in the divine timing of my life and know that everything unfolds perfectly for me.
40. I let go of the need for perfection and embrace my unique journey as it unfolds.
41. I am a magnet for abundance, and I attract all that I desire into my life including self-love.
42. I’m ready to celebrate my accomplishments, big and small, and acknowledge my worthiness of success.
43. I choose to separate from self-doubt and step into my power with confidence and grace.
44. I am the architect of my own success, and I create a life that brings me self-love and fulfillment.
46. I’m ready to part ways with my limiting beliefs about myself and step into my full potential.
47. I embrace forgiveness and choose to let go of past hurts to create space for love and healing.
48. I am connected to a higher purpose, and my life has meaning and significance.
49. I trust in the process of my life and surrender to the flow of the universe.
50. I’m letting go of excessive comparison and embrace my unique gifts and talents.
51. I am open to receiving love and support from others, knowing that I am deserving of it.
53. I am a source of inspiration for myself and others, and my presence in this world makes a difference.
54. I am proud of who I am and celebrate my journey of self-discovery and growth.
55. I choose to speak words of kindness and love to myself and others.
56. I trust in myself with unwavering faith.
58. I let go of past mistakes and embrace the lessons they have taught me.
59. I radiate confidence and believe in my abilities to achieve greatness.
60. I choose to see challenges as opportunities for personal and spiritual expansion.
61. I am deserving of all the happiness and joy that life has to offer.
62. I am a unique and valuable individual, and I contribute positively to the world around me.
63. I trust in my own inner strength and resilience to navigate through life’s ups and downs.
64. I am a magnet for positive experiences and attract all that aligns with my highest good.
DO YOU ENOUGH TO TAKE IT A STEP FURTHER BEYOND JUST HOPING FOR SELF-LOVE? I’LL MENTION THE PLATFORM I’M USING
If you, or someone you care about is eager to find a way to positively contribute to the level of self-acceptance and obtain more self-love, consider a program dedicated specifically for this called LIVE BY YOUR OWN RULES by Kristina Mänd-Lakhiani, a serial entrepreneur, speaker, and co-founder of Mindvalley, hosted on Mindvalley platform.
Live By Your Own Rules is a self-exploration that leads to self-discovery, self-liberation, and embracing authenticity.
It’ll take only 15 minutes of your day over 31 days, where Kristina will guide you through her unique process to shed the light on masks of society, identify your personal truths, and nurture your relationship with themselves.
You’ll understand how you’ve been restrained by societal standards and expectations about who you need to be to be accepted and valued. And this is why self-love has been so far away from you, distant, elusive, or even felt unreachable, but it doesn’t have to be anymore.
Instead of being captivated by fabricated societal norms, you’ll learn ways to innovate on how you work, love, play, and even fulfill your purpose, define happiness, pleasure, and success according to your own rules and criteria not someone else’s you don’t even know or care about.
And as your journey brings deeper connection with yourself, you’ll begin to accept all parts of yourself, as you live, and express yourself truthfully.
By the end of the Quest, your relationship with yourself can become so solid that standards of society will never have the jeopardize your authenticity again.
But keep in mind that the price of the program (and most single programs) covers most of the yearly membership pricing. You get the greatest value for money when you choose to pay the yearly option.
But if you’re getting it as a gift or you’re not ready for a yearly commitment just yet, you can choose a monthly option, and then continue using it if you happen to like it. And I can almost guarantee that you will.
Now, I’ll tell you more about the membership.
But before I do, I just want to mention that this program is not the only one that can help them with cultivating self-love. Just using the membership by attending the preferable Quests will provide progress for you, but I’ll mention a few other programs as well (links to the FREE masterclasses):
- Duality by visionary energy healer Jeffrey Allen
- Unlocking Transcendence, also by Jeffrey Allen
- Be Extraordinary, with Mindvalley founder Vishen Lakhiani
- The Quest For Personal Mastery by Srikumar Rao with a visionary TED speaker and America’s #1 MBA lecturer.
- The Integral Life by legendary modern philosopher Ken Wilber
- Everyday bliss by Paul McKenna a famous hypnotherapist.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM – MINDVALLEY MEMBERSHIP
Inside this powerful and unique membership, you’ll be able to choose from 100+ programs designed for elevating different areas of life, such as relationships, wellness, resilience, career, business, mindfulness, etc. You can go self paced or join a class, if you need more accountability.
That’s a full personal development journey and transformation.
If you’re not sure where to start, as soon as you join, you can take an assessment, and afterward, you’ll receive recommendations for where to begin.
Even if you haven’t been focused on your growth untill now, this shouldn’t stop you from taking action now.
Moreover, now is the best time, you’ve got what it takes to design a life tailored to your preferences, and it’s worth your while to focus on yourself and invest in yourself.
The Quest are delivered by world best known experts, coaches, and trainers that are now collaborating with Mindvalley to bring you the transformation you need in the personal development category of your choice.
If Mindvalley chose them, you can be sure they’re the best.
There are 6 categories on the Mindvalley platform:
- Career Growth
What you can expect once you begin engaging with this platform is:
- true self-discovery so that you can start identifying your real preferences, aspirations, goals, and dreams
- setting meaningful goals that have the potential to fulfill your need for self-actualization as opposed to only living on someone else’s terms and building someone else’s dream in order to be accepted by the environment and perceived as successful
- liberation from fabricated societal expectation and norms that not only don’t serve you, but are in fact representing oppression which is suffocating your soul that only wants you to live in alignment with whom you truly are and not what society expects you to be
- to finally awaken your authenticity by letting yourself be visible as opposed to being shy or ashamed of who you are deep down or what you want behind the closed doors
- to acquire skills to make life decisions aligned with your core values and true desires coming from the depth of your being
- begin stepping into your potential and move towards reaching full potential unique for you and different from anyone else’s in the world
- become skilled at self-love that holds the key to building the life of your dreams
- finally become comfortable in your own skin, doing your own thing, and going where you truly want to go in life
- build the life you are proud to call your own and experience lasting fulfilment because your consciousness is so expanded that you don’t need to worry about whether things will work out for you ever again, as now you have skills and support to make them work.
And inside the membership, you’ll find:
- Full access to Mindvalley’s entire curriculum of best-in-class programs for transforming every dimension of your life. (100+)
2. Weekly Mindvalley Live sessions featuring today’s biggest trainers, bestselling authors, and celebrities.
3. Full access to Mindvalley Meditations, featuring a vast selection of guided and ambient meditation audios for deep inner transformation.
4. Access to Mindvalley’s private social network, where you can connect, share wisdom, and grow with fellow members in your city and around the world.
And if you happen to like it and you’re considering subscribing, but you want to know more about how it works and what to expect, read:
- the review of the Live By Your Own Rules program I wrote: 30 Days Of Self-Love – A Review Of Live By Your Own Rules Mindvalley Program. (It’ll tell you how it would be like to follow this program.
- my post that mentions more than 30 programs you can expect to find on the platform if you decide to get inside the membership: 30+ Transformational Online Personal Development Programs For Creating The Life You Desire.
This will be the gift of your life because you’ll open the door for amazing transformation and upgrading your life to fit your preference and not someone else’s, but now with numerous personal growth tools you can take with you even if you leave the membership, and use for the rest of your time to help you thrive.
This membership brings a community of like-minded people to you, helps you feel connected and will help you heal, besides giving you the chance to level up your life experience.
Additionally, Mindvalley has developed an app that makes it super easy and super convenient to use daily.
I advise you to start your day with Mindvalley meditations or with a lesson of the program of your choice.
Right now you can enjoy Mindvalley at a special price.
- How To Divorce Without Hurting Your Child (6 Crucial Principles To Follow)
- 21 Gifts To Show You Care To Those You Cherish And Deepen Your Connection
- 16 Positive Gifts For Friends That Will Elevate Their Any Moment
- 11 Uplifting Gifts For Friends To Warm Their Hearts
- 51 Self-love Thoughts To Redefine Your Relationship with Yourself
- 100 Ways To Change Yourself And Empower Your Evolution
Recommended Resources For You:
- Live By Your Own Rules Program: rediscover your true self and design a life of uncompromising authenticity and fulfillment in this soul-affirming journey where you’ll overcome oppressing and fabricated societal standards ruling your life without your conscious permission.
- Conscious Parenting Mastery Program: embrace a new model of parenting that will enable you to raise authentic, confident, and well-adjusted kids after you break free from the parenting norms that don’t serve you or your child.
- Becoming Focused And Indistractible FREE Masterclass: uncover what it takes to regain your focus and productivity in a distraction-filled world and becoming indistractable in this empowering program. And help your kids become it too.
- Energy Medicine FREE Masterclass: by Donna Eden: follow a renowned healer extensively recognized by both scientific and alternative branches of healthcare in a transformational journey towards awakening your body’s natural healing ability and understand how to reconnect with the natural healing systems existing within you and master your body’s energy systems and correct energetic blocks and weaknesses.
- The Integral Life FREE Masterclass: by a legendary modern philosopher Ken Wilber, uncover how you can embody his signature integral theory for a life of deeper fulfillment, self-actualization, and impact. The Integral Life offers an ‘operating manual’ for thinking, growing, and being the most whole and fully realized version of yourself.
- Be Extraordinary FREE Masterclass: understand how you can achieve higher states of consciousness, tap into your fullest potential, and bend your life’s reality.
- Uncompromised Life FREE Masterclass: learn about Marisa Peer’s acclaimed Transformational Hypnotherapy process for creating deep and lasting change in your inner programming and your life.
- The Silva Ultramind System FREE Masterclass: get familiarized with Hose Silva’s techniques and tools for harnessing altered states of mind to awaken your mind’s fullest potential and transform your reality.
- Longevity Blueprint FREE Masterclass: learn more about a blueprint to extraordinary longevity and health, based on leading-edge science and time-tested data from the world’s longest-living cultures, giving you the ultimate solution to a long, healthy, fulfilling life.
FINAL THOUGHTS ON POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS FOR SELF-LOVE
You see, we live in a world that constantly bombards us with messages of comparison, self-doubt, and the never-ending quest for perfection.
But guess what?
We are enough just as we are, and it’s time to embrace that truth with open arms.
So often, we forget to shower ourselves with the love and kindness we readily give to others.
We neglect our own needs, putting our them on the back burner while prioritizing everyone else.
But, self-love is not selfish; it’s an essential act of nurturing our minds, bodies, and souls.
So don’t forget that you’re worthy and deserving of all the love in the world.
Stay strong and I’ll see you in my next post! 👋
P.S. Make sure to check out LIVE BY YOUR OWN RULES program.