In a world that emphasizes external validation and is built on consumerism, which benefits from your self-doubt, cultivating a deep and genuine love for oneself becomes a revolutionary act. In our fight for liberating ourselves from fabricated social norms serving only to make you feel unsatisfied with yourself so that you’d buy more and more things, this collection of self-love thoughts serves as a compass, guiding you through moments of self-reflection and fostering a mindset that embraces self-worth.
51 Self-love Thoughts To Redefine Your Relationship with Yourself
So allow these thoughts to be the foundation upon which you build a stronger, more compassionate relationship with yourself. Make sure to combine thinking these thoughts with feeling uplifting emotions for the best results.
Here’s to the profound and beautiful journey of self-love! Let’s start with our self-love thoughts now.
This post has affiliate links which means that we make a commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. For more information read our Affiliate disclosure.
Note: Even though I am a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), I am not your licensed clinical social worker (LCSW). This means engaging with our website is not considered a professional social worker and client relationship. This also means you should not consider this information as professional advice. Although we do put in every reasonable effort to provide the most accurate and reliable information, this does not replace professional advice, and you should not rely only on them. You still might need to consult a professional to introduce your particular situation, issue, problem, or position. Read our full Disclaimer here.
- I am deserving of love and kindness every day and I accept it.
- My worth is not dependent on external opinions and understanding of me, so I validate myself.
- I find fulfilment in the unique qualities that make me who I am.
- Self-love is a priority, not a luxury so I gladly invest time, effort, or money in nurturing it.
- I’m rejecting the urge for perfection; I am perfectly imperfect.
- My self-worth is inherent; I don’t need validation from everyone around me.
- I deserve self-compassion so I’m giving it to myself.
- Every step I take toward self-improvement and self-love is a win, regardless of how much time has passed.
- I am a work in progress, and that’s okay because growth is a journey I’m willing to take.
- My fulfilment is a reflection of my self-love and self-acceptance, so I’ll keep growing them with firm determination.
- I am not defined by my past; I have the power to shape my future the way I desire regardless of the mistakes I’ve made.
- I let go of incapacitating and harsh self-criticism and embrace self-compassion instead.
- I trust in my ability to overcome challenges as I am resilient.
- Self-care and self-love aren’t selfish, but a necessary investment in my well-being.
- I appreciate my body for all it does to support me every day, and nurture it with love.
- I choose emotions, behaviors, thoughts, and actions that align with my values completely.
- Setting boundaries is an act of self-love, so I embrace them.
- I forgive myself for abandoning myself and in this moment I’m making a decision to turn things around.
- I release excessive comparison that I’ve been used to and choose to focus on collaboration from now on.
- Each day I believe, take action, and feel I’m becoming better and better.
3 Biggest Mistakes With Self-acceptance
- I’m changing all the habits that work against self-love.
- Love for myself empowers me to make choices that serve my well-being.
- I am deserving of love, respect, and all good things in life.
- I let go of guilt for taking care of myself, as this a worthy cause.
- I acknowledge my strengths and celebrate my abilities.
- I choose to focus on the good aspects of myself and my life while continuously working on improving myself.
- I attract things I desire ih life by radiating self-love from within.
- I am the author of my story, and I choose a narrative filled with love.
- My self-worth is not tied to how well I comply with social conventions, as they don’t define who I truly want to be.
- I honor my emotions and give myself the space and time to feel and heal.
- I am a unique being with gifts and talents that the world needs.
- I release the need for approval from everyone and anyone as my approval is enough.
- Every day, I am growing and evolving into a better version of myself.
- I am the captain of my ship, steering it towards self-love and true fulfillment.
- I choose to let go of things that no longer serve my growth, well-being and progress.
- I deserve to be loved by myself and others.
- I am a valuable and irreplaceable person; my presence matters.
- I deserve to finally prioritize myself and my needs without this much guilt. I’m detaching from it.
- I choose love over fear in all aspects of my life with determination.
- I am committed to creating a life that keeps bringing me joy and fulfillment.
Recommended Resources For You:
- Live By Your Own Rules Program: rediscover your true self and design a life of uncompromising authenticity and fulfillment in this soul-affirming journey where you’ll overcome oppressing and fabricated societal standards ruling your life without your conscious permission.
- Conscious Parenting Mastery Program: embrace a new model of parenting that will enable you to raise authentic, confident, and well-adjusted kids after you break free from the parenting norms that don’t serve you or your child.
- Becoming Focused And Indistractible FREE Masterclass: uncover what it takes to regain your focus and productivity in a distraction-filled world and becoming indistractable in this empowering program. And help your kids become it too.
- Energy Medicine FREE Masterclass: by Donna Eden: follow a renowned healer extensively recognized by both scientific and alternative branches of healthcare in a transformational journey towards awakening your body’s natural healing ability and understand how to reconnect with the natural healing systems existing within you and master your body’s energy systems and correct energetic blocks and weaknesses.
- The Integral Life FREE Masterclass: by a legendary modern philosopher Ken Wilber, uncover how you can embody his signature integral theory for a life of deeper fulfillment, self-actualization, and impact. The Integral Life offers an ‘operating manual’ for thinking, growing, and being the most whole and fully realized version of yourself.
- Be Extraordinary FREE Masterclass: understand how you can achieve higher states of consciousness, tap into your fullest potential, and bend your life’s reality.
- Uncompromised Life FREE Masterclass: learn about Marisa Peer’s acclaimed Transformational Hypnotherapy process for creating deep and lasting change in your inner programming and your life.
- The Silva Ultramind System FREE Masterclass: get familiarized with Hose Silva’s techniques and tools for harnessing altered states of mind to awaken your mind’s fullest potential and transform your reality.
- Longevity Blueprint FREE Masterclass: learn more about a blueprint to extraordinary longevity and health, based on leading-edge science and time-tested data from the world’s longest-living cultures, giving you the ultimate solution to a long, healthy, fulfilling life.
- I trust in the timing of my life everything is unfolding as it should because I’m giving it my very best.
- My self-love attracts love and abundance.
- I let go of self-doubt and embrace my inner strength.
- I am worthy of the love and respect I give to others.
- I forgive myself for past mistakes; they do not define my worth.
- I am a masterpiece in progress; each day, I add new brushstrokes.
- I choose to see the good in myself just as I see it in others.
- I nourish my mind, body, and soul with love and positivity.
- I am proud of who I am and the journey I’ve undertaken, regardless of the mistakes I’ve made on the way, as they brought me to this moment.
- I radiate love, and it comes back to me in abundance.
- I am a reservoir of self-love, and as I pour it into myself, it overflows into every aspect of my life.
WANT TO TAKE IT A STEP FURTHER BEYOND JUST HOPING FOR SELF-LOVE? I’LL MENTION THE PLATFORM I’M USING
If you, or someone you care about is eager to find a way to positively contribute to the level of self-acceptance and obtain more self-love, consider a program called LIVE BY YOUR OWN RULES by Kristina Mänd-Lakhiani, a serial entrepreneur, speaker, and co-founder of Mindvalley, hosted on Mindvalley platform.
Live By Your Own Rules is a self-exploration that leads to self-discovery, self-liberation, and embracing authenticity.
It’ll take only 15 minutes of your day over 31 days, where Kristina will guide you through her unique process to shed the light on masks of society, identify your personal truths, and nurture your relationship with themselves.
You’ll understand how you’ve been restrained by societal standards and expectations about who you need to be to be accepted and valued. And this is why self-love has been so far away from you, distant, elusive, or even felt unreachable, but it doesn’t have to be anymore.
Instead of being captivated by fabricated societal norms, you’ll learn ways to innovate on how you work, love, play, and even fulfill your purpose, define happiness, pleasure, and success according to your own rules and criteria not someone else’s you don’t even know or care about.
And as your journey brings deeper connection with yourself, you’ll begin to accept all parts of yourself, as you live, and express yourself truthfully.
By the end of the Quest, your relationship with yourself can become so solid that standards of society will never have the jeopardize your authenticity again.
But keep in mind that the price of the program (and most single programs) covers most of the yearly membership pricing. You get the greatest value for money when you choose to pay the yearly option.
But if you’re getting it as a gift or you’re not ready for a yearly commitment just yet, you can choose a monthly option, and then continue using it if you happen to like it. And I can almost guarantee that you will.
Now, I’ll tell you more about the membership.
But before I do, I just want to mention that this program is not the only one that can help them with cultivating self-love. Just using the membership by attending the preferable Quests will provide progress for you, but I’ll mention a few other programs as well (links to the FREE masterclasses):
- Duality by visionary energy healer Jeffrey Allen
- Unlocking Transcendence, also by Jeffrey Allen
- Be Extraordinary, with Mindvalley founder Vishen Lakhiani
- The Quest For Personal Mastery by Srikumar Rao with a visionary TED speaker and America’s #1 MBA lecturer.
- The Integral Life by legendary modern philosopher Ken Wilber
- Everyday bliss by Paul McKenna a famous hypnotherapist.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM – MINDVALLEY MEMBERSHIP
Inside this powerful and unique membership, you’ll be able to choose from 100+ programs designed for elevating different areas of life, such as relationships, wellness, resilience, career, business, mindfulness, etc. You can go self paced or join a class, if you need more accountability.
That’s a full personal development journey and transformation.
What you can expect once you begin engaging with this platform is:
- true self-discovery so that you can start identifying your real preferences, aspirations, goals, and dreams
- setting meaningful goals that have the potential to fulfill your need for self-actualization as opposed to only living on someone else’s terms and building someone else’s dream in order to be accepted by the environment and perceived as successful
- liberation from fabricated societal expectation and norms that not only don’t serve you, but are in fact representing oppression which is suffocating your soul that only wants you to live in alignment with whom you truly are and not what society expects you to be
- to finally awaken your authenticity by letting yourself be visible as opposed to being shy or ashamed of who you are deep down or what you want behind the closed doors
- to acquire skills to make life decisions aligned with your core values and true desires coming from the depth of your being
- begin stepping into your potential and move towards reaching full potential unique for you and different from anyone else’s in the world
- become skilled at self-love that holds the key to building the life of your dreams
- finally become comfortable in your own skin, doing your own thing, and going where you truly want to go in life
- build the life you are proud to call your own and experience lasting fulfilment because your consciousness is so expanded that you don’t need to worry about whether things will work out for you ever again, as now you have skills and support to make them work.
If you’re not sure where to start, as soon as you join, you can take an assessment, and afterward, you’ll receive recommendations for where to begin.
Even if you haven’t been focused on your growth untill now, this shouldn’t stop you from taking action now.
Moreover, now is the best time, you’ve got what it takes to design a life tailored to your preferences, and it’s worth your while to focus on yourself and invest in yourself.
The Quest are delivered by world best known experts, coaches, and trainers that are now collaborating with Mindvalley to bring you the transformation you need in the personal development category of your choice.
If Mindvalley chose them, you can be sure they’re the best.
There are 6 categories on the Mindvalley platform:
- Career Growth
And inside the membership, you’ll find:
- Full access to Mindvalley’s entire curriculum of best-in-class programs for transforming every dimension of your life. (100+)
2. Weekly Mindvalley Live sessions featuring today’s biggest trainers, bestselling authors, and celebrities.
3. Full access to Mindvalley Meditations, featuring a vast selection of guided and ambient meditation audios for deep inner transformation.
4. Access to Mindvalley’s private social network, where you can connect, share wisdom, and grow with fellow members in your city and around the world.
And if you happen to like it and you’re considering subscribing, but you want to know more about how it works and what to expect, read:
- the review of the Live By Your Own Rules program I wrote: 30 Days Of Self-Love – A Review Of Live By Your Own Rules Mindvalley Program. (It’ll tell you how it would be like to follow this program.
- my post that mentions more than 30 programs you can expect to find on the platform if you decide to get inside the membership: 30+ Transformational Online Personal Development Programs For Creating The Life You Desire.
This will be the gift of your life because you’ll open the door for amazing transformation and upgrading your life to fit your preference and not someone else’s, but now with numerous personal growth tools you can take with you even if you leave the membership, and use for the rest of your time to help you thrive.
This membership brings a community of like-minded people to you, helps you feel connected and will help you heal, besides giving you the chance to level up your life experience.
Additionally, Mindvalley has developed an app that makes it super easy and super convenient to use daily.
I advise you to start your day with Mindvalley meditations or with a lesson of the program of your choice.
Right now you can enjoy Mindvalley at a special price.
- 21 Gifts To Show You Care To Those You Cherish And Deepen Your Connection
- 16 Positive Gifts For Friends That Will Elevate Their Any Moment
- 11 Uplifting Gifts For Friends To Warm Their Hearts
- 51 Self-love Thoughts To Redefine Your Relationship with Yourself
- 100 Ways To Change Yourself And Empower Your Evolution
- 100 Ways To Improve Yourself (From Ordinary To Extraordinary)
FINAL THOUGHTS ON SELF-LOVE THOUGHTS
As we conclude this exploration of self-love thoughts, remember that the journey towards loving yourself is ongoing and evolving.
Embrace the power within these thoughts and let them resonate in your daily life.
Each of them can help you with building a fortress of self-love that withstands the challenges and celebrates the triumphs.
Use them as reminders of your inherent worth and the boundless capacity you have for love, starting from within.
Here’s to a future filled with continued growth, self-compassion, and the unwavering embrace of your beautiful, unique self!
I’ll see you in the next post! 👋 Here is one: