Want to use 100 reasons to love yourself on your self-love journey? You’re in the right place!
100 Reasons To Love Yourself + 1 That Will Surprise You
Especially on days when it’s harder to do so. And we all have them, am I right?
You can share the post with those who need something like this or bookmark this page to have it available at any moment!
Additionally, to be extra helpful, I’ve added a personal recommendation for those who are serious about increasing self-acceptance and self-love right in the middle of this post. And what you’ll need to do is dedicate 15-20 minutes of your day to follow the framework that will bring in self-discovery, self-liberation and a path to real authenticity. I’m positive you’ll love it!
Let’s jump right in!
This post has affiliate links which means that we make a commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. For more information read our Affiliate disclosure.
Note: Even though I am a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), I am not your licensed clinical social worker (LCSW). This means engaging with our website is not considered a professional social worker and client relationship. This also means you should not consider this information as professional advice. Although we do put in every reasonable effort to provide the most accurate and reliable information, this does not replace professional advice, and you should not rely only on them. You still might need to consult a professional to introduce your particular situation, issue, problem, or position. Read our full Disclaimer here.
100 REASONS TO LOVE YOURSELF
- Love yourself because nobody is you.
- Love yourself because nobody has the same skills as you.
- Love yourself because you have your own unique path.
- Love yourself because you are the only one who knows everything about you and who can learn everything there is to know about you.
- Love yourself for your unique gifts that only you can share with the world.
- Love yourself because you have so much to give, regardless of your flaws.
- Love yourself so that you can be your authentic self.
- Love yourself because when you truly do, you get a chance to build the life you desire and deserve.
- Love yourself because all your resourcefulness and strength helped you stand here today.
- Love yourself enough to give yourself enough space, patience, and support to persevere in tough times. Or now.
- Love yourself enough to let yourself try new things and find what truly moves and inspires you.
- Love yourself to give yourself permission to be imperfect, vulnerable, and more open.
- Love yourself because this way you’ll give yourself a chance to move forward and be brave enough to chase your dreams and goals.
- Love yourself enough to be patient with yourself at times when things are not going the way you’d like.
- Love yourself so that you can give yourself as many chances as you need to accomplish everything you truly desire.
- Love yourself to stay loyal to yourself when life makes you doubt your value or competence.
- Love yourself because if you don’t, you risk that the love of everyone and anyone else will not suffice.
- Love yourself so that you can let yourself make mistakes in life.
- Love yourself so that you can give up on perfectionism and embrace authenticity instead.
- Love yourself because this is the only way to stay true to yourself and disregard everything that doesn’t serve you on your authentic path.
- Love yourself so that you can accept yourself for who you are now and change everything about you that’s not aligned with the life you aspire to live anymore.
- Love yourself so that you can give up on everything that’s ruining your life.
- Love yourself for who you are so that you can become the version of yourself that’s aligned with your values and everything you truly want.
- Love yourself despite your shortcomings, mistakes, and wrongdoings because once you accept yourself for who you really are, you can start changing everything you need to change.
- Love yourself because of the unique experiences you have to share that others can relate to and potentially learn from, now that they are in a similar situation or position to yours.
- Love yourself because everything you are and everything that’s been a part of your journey has only made you stronger and more resilient.
- Love yourself because all your struggles didn’t have the power to destroy you.
- Love yourself because when you do, you become a good example to others around you who still keep questioning if the path of self-love is the right path in life.
- Love yourself because you are self-compassionate, and this is what will help you persevere even in the hardest periods of your life.
- Love yourself because this way you’ll be able to make even better choices for your life.
- Love yourself because this way you’ll be able to be there for others in the way they need it.
- Love yourself because this way you’ll be able to forgive yourself for all the mistakes you’ve made and have the courage to do better next time.
- Love yourself because this way you’ll be able to choose authenticity over trying to be everything for everyone and ending up being nobody for no one.
- Love yourself because when you do, you’re setting a great example for your children.
- Love yourself because with more self-love comes more freedom to create a life lived by your own rules instead of fitting into someone else’s ideas.
- Love yourself because this way you get to choose to live by your standards and not standards someone else invented and imposed on you because they suit only them and their comfort.
- Love yourself because if you do, you can expect everything you’ve ever dreamed of to come true because you’re no longer ready to tolerate anything that’s keeping you small or even miserable.
- Love yourself enough to give yourself the freedom to learn what you don’t want for your life so that you can start designing a life worthy of your presence in it.
- Love yourself enough so that you stop wasting time on things that do not move the needle towards your true success.
- Love yourself because this way you will stop being only reactive in life and start being more conscious of your activities, actions, and habits that you will now direct towards achieving your goals and aspirations in life.
- Love yourself because this way you’ll give yourself permission to start becoming the person that will make you even more proud of yourself and more confident in your worth and competence.
- Love yourself so that you can accept everything you’ve been through and see it as a sign of your bravery, endurance, strength, and resourcefulness.
- Love yourself so that you can be gentle with yourself when everything seems to be turned against you.
- Love yourself so that you can keep going even when you can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel.
- Love yourself enough to stop expecting yourself to be perfect and impeccable to be good enough.
- Love yourself so that even if someone doesn’t understand how valuable you are, they can’t break your spirit or your faith in yourself and your worthiness.
- Love yourself so that you can accept parts of your journey that are very hard and challenging and move past them.
- Love yourself so that nobody can persuade you that they’re a greater expert on your life than you are.
- Love yourself so that you can stand strong in the face of the greatest adversity, uncertainty, and fear.
- Love yourself so that you can refuse to follow anything that’s not aligned with your values and true desires.
Before we move to the next quote, let me just ask you this…
DO YOU CARE ENOUGH TO TAKE IT A STEP FURTHER BEYOND JUST HOPING FOR SELF-LOVE? I’LL MENTION THE PLATFORM I’M USING
If you, or someone you care about is eager to find a way to positively contribute to the level of self-acceptance and obtain more self-love, consider a program called LIVE BY YOUR OWN RULES by Kristina Mänd-Lakhiani, a serial entrepreneur, speaker, and co-founder of Mindvalley, hosted on Mindvalley platform.
Live By Your Own Rules is a self-exploration that leads to self-discovery, self-liberation, and embracing authenticity.
It’ll take only 15 minutes of your day over 31 days, where Kristina will guide you through her unique process to shed the light on masks of society, identify your personal truths, and nurture your relationship with themselves.
You’ll understand how you’ve been restrained by societal standards and expectations about who you need to be to be accepted and valued. And this is why self-love has been so far away from you, distant, elusive, or even felt unreachable, but it doesn’t have to be anymore.
Instead of being captivated by fabricated societal norms, you’ll learn ways to innovate on how you work, love, play, and even fulfill your purpose, define happiness, pleasure, and success according to your own rules and criteria not someone else’s you don’t even know or care about.
And as your journey brings deeper connection with yourself, you’ll begin to accept all parts of yourself, as you live, and express yourself truthfully.
By the end of the Quest, your relationship with yourself can become so solid that standards of society will never have the jeopardize your authenticity again.
But keep in mind that the price of the program (and most single programs) covers most of the yearly membership pricing. You get the greatest value for money when you choose to pay the yearly option.
But if you’re getting it as a gift or you’re not ready for a yearly commitment just yet, you can choose a monthly option, and then continue using it if you happen to like it. And I can almost guarantee that you will.
Now, I’ll tell you more about the membership.
But before I do, I just want to mention that this program is not the only one that can help them with cultivating self-love. Just using the membership by attending the preferable Quests will provide progress for you, but I’ll mention a few other programs as well (links to the FREE masterclasses):
- Duality by visionary energy healer Jeffrey Allen
- Unlocking Transcendence, also by Jeffrey Allen
- Be Extraordinary, with Mindvalley founder Vishen Lakhiani
- The Quest For Personal Mastery by Srikumar Rao with a visionary TED speaker and America’s #1 MBA lecturer.
- The Integral Life by legendary modern philosopher Ken Wilber
- Everyday bliss by Paul McKenna a famous hypnotherapist.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM – MINDVALLEY MEMBERSHIP
Inside this powerful and unique membership, you’ll be able to choose from 100+ programs designed for elevating different areas of life, such as relationships, wellness, resilience, career, business, mindfulness, etc. You can go self paced or join a class, if you need more accountability.
That’s a full personal development journey and transformation.
What you can expect once you begin engaging with this platform is:
- true self-discovery so that you can start identifying your real preferences, aspirations, goals, and dreams
- setting meaningful goals that have the potential to fulfill your need for self-actualization as opposed to only living on someone else’s terms and building someone else’s dream in order to be accepted by the environment and perceived as successful
- liberation from fabricated societal expectation and norms that not only don’t serve you, but are in fact representing oppression which is suffocating your soul that only wants you to live in alignment with whom you truly are and not what society expects you to be
- to finally awaken your authenticity by letting yourself be visible as opposed to being shy or ashamed of who you are deep down or what you want behind the closed doors
- to acquire skills to make life decisions aligned with your core values and true desires coming from the depth of your being
- begin stepping into your potential and move towards reaching full potential unique for you and different from anyone else’s in the world
- become skilled at self-love that holds the key to building the life of your dreams
- finally become comfortable in your own skin, doing your own thing, and going where you truly want to go in life
- build the life you are proud to call your own and experience lasting fulfilment because your consciousness is so expanded that you don’t need to worry about whether things will work out for you ever again, as now you have skills and support to make them work.
If you’re not sure where to start, as soon as you join, you can take an assessment, and afterward, you’ll receive recommendations for where to begin.
Even if you haven’t been focused on your growth untill now, this shouldn’t stop you from taking action now.
Moreover, now is the best time, you’ve got what it takes to design a life tailored to your preferences, and it’s worth your while to focus on yourself and invest in yourself.
The Quest are delivered by world best known experts, coaches, and trainers that are now collaborating with Mindvalley to bring you the transformation you need in the personal development category of your choice.
If Mindvalley chose them, you can be sure they’re the best.
There are 6 categories on the Mindvalley platform:
- Career Growth
And inside the membership, you’ll find:
- Full access to Mindvalley’s entire curriculum of best-in-class programs for transforming every dimension of your life. (100+)
2. Weekly Mindvalley Live sessions featuring today’s biggest trainers, bestselling authors, and celebrities.
3. Full access to Mindvalley Meditations, featuring a vast selection of guided and ambient meditation audios for deep inner transformation.
4. Access to Mindvalley’s private social network, where you can connect, share wisdom, and grow with fellow members in your city and around the world.
And if you happen to like it and you’re considering subscribing, but you want to know more about how it works and what to expect, read:
- the review of the Live By Your Own Rules program I wrote: 30 Days Of Self-Love – A Review Of Live By Your Own Rules Mindvalley Program. (It’ll tell you how it would be like to follow this program.
- my post that mentions more than 30 programs you can expect to find on the platform if you decide to get inside the membership: 30+ Transformational Online Personal Development Programs For Creating The Life You Desire.
This will be the gift of your life because you’ll open the door for amazing transformation and upgrading your life to fit your preference and not someone else’s, but now with numerous personal growth tools you can take with you even if you leave the membership, and use for the rest of your time to help you thrive.
This membership brings a community of like-minded people to you, helps you feel connected and will help you heal, besides giving you the chance to level up your life experience.
Additionally, Mindvalley has developed an app that makes it super easy and super convenient to use daily.
I advise you to start your day with Mindvalley meditations or with a lesson of the program of your choice.
Right now you can enjoy Mindvalley at a special price.
- Love yourself so that you keep defending your right to choose and to have a say on the matter that affects you.
- Love yourself even though you are still trying to find your way in life.
- Love yourself even though you don’t fit the societal standards, because most of these standards are not here to enrich your life but to preserve themselves.
- Love yourself, and you’ll give yourself enough time to do what you really want to do in life.
- Love yourself because if you don’t, the others who are looking up to you may do exactly the same to themselves.
- Love yourself so that you don’t waste time on (over)explaining yourself but rather on getting more and more closer to your biggest goals and dreams.
- Love yourself so that you can make your own choices instead of living someone else’s life.
- Love yourself, and you’ll forget about everything you didn’t do perfectly and focus on learning the better way to do it.
- Love yourself so that you can give yourself a chance to be better and better instead of staying stuck in the past where you didn’t know better than to do what you did.
- Love yourself so that you can give up the urge to prove others how worthy you are and finally believe it yourself.
MY GOOD READS/CLASSES RECOMMENDATION:
- Live By Your Own Rules Mindvalley Program for self-exploration that leads to self-discovery, self-liberation, and embracing authenticity.
- Enjoy Mindvalley Membership At A Special Price Now.
- The Self-Love Workbook: A Life-Changing Guide to Boost Self-Esteem, Recognize Your Worth and Find Genuine Happiness (Self-Love Books)
- Self-Love Workbook for Women: Release Self-Doubt, Build Self-Compassion, and Embrace Who You Are (Self-Help Workbooks for Women)
- How to Be Accountable Workbook: Take Responsibility to Change Your Behavior, Boundaries, & Relationships (5-Minute Therapy)
- Unfuck Your Boundaries: Build Better Relationships Through Consent, Communication, and Expressing Your Needs (5-minute Therapy)
- No More Perfect Moms: Learn to Love Your Real Life
- More Than A Mom: Finding Purpose In the Everyday Monotony Without Losing Yourself Or Your Sanity
- Happiness Workbook: A CBT-Based Guide to Foster Positivity and Embrace Joy
- Love yourself so that you can let yourself not have all the answers always.
- Love yourself because nobody has your exact gifts, perspectives, or characteristics.
- Love yourself because the more you do, the less you’ll be indecisive, confused, or lost.
- Love yourself because the life you can create when you do will exceed the one you will create when you don’t.
- Love yourself because you are different not despite of it.
- Love yourself because you had the guts to stay different, to go against the norm, and to do the unthinkable.
- Love yourself so that you can permit yourself to choose done over perfect and functional over perfect.
- Love yourself so that you can stop doing only what others expect of you and start focusing on what you truly want and expect of yourself.
- Love yourself so that you can lose the idea that you have to be obedient to be considered good and spot on.
- Love yourself so that you have the courage to finally be more disobedient and follow what feels right and authentic.
- Love yourself so that nothing can stand in the way of your true success that will feel purposeful to you.
- Love yourself so that this love is stronger than anyone’s lack of understanding, empathy, or bad treatment.
- Love who you are to be strong enough to stand up to those who are taking you for granted and preventing you from claiming what’s yours.
- Love who you are to stay strong in the face of big temptations and tough challenges.
- Love yourself so that you can give up everything that stifles your progress.
- Love yourself to give yourself a chance to build a life you truly desire to live instead of a life devoid of purpose that doesn’t bring you joy.
- Love yourself to stay true to yourself even when nobody can see what you have to give just yet.
- Love yourself because when you do, you’ll be more likely stop trying to show others how great you are and start focusing on following a path of authenticity and purpose in life.
- Love yourself because if you do, you’ll be braver to ask for what you truly want out of life and stop settling for only good enough, safe enough, or comfortable enough.
- Love yourself enough to stop doubting that what you have to give is worth sharing.
- Love yourself so that you can get out of your own way on your path to getting what you want for yourself.
- Love yourself because you are able to do the uncomfortable work that can get you to where you want to be.
- Love yourself enough so that you can (re)write your own story.
- Love yourself enough so that you have enough capacity to be there for others instead of spreading yourself too thin.
- Love yourself enough to keep going because you could be holding the key to making millions of lives better.
- Love yourself at your worst so that you can bring yourself up to get to your best.
- Love yourself because this way you get a chance to nurture more relationships that are close, supportive, and fulfilling.
- Love yourself enough to speak up for yourself instead of letting someone else deny you this right.
- Love yourself enough to accept what can’t be changed and to focus on what can instead.
- Love yourself, and you’ll be closer than ever to living your best life.
- Love yourself enough to stay determined to overcome your greatest obstacle.
- Love yourself enough to stop expecting others to be in charge of your happiness and success.
- Love yourself because you have the capacity to be your best friend.
- Love yourself because you are flexible enough to go from zero to hero.
- Love yourself enough to let yourself be vulnerable.
- Love yourself because self-love has the power to protect you from unsuitable, inauthentic choices and support your demand for everything you deserve.
- Love yourself so that you can be brave enough to live an extraordinary life.
- Love yourself because even who you are at your worst will be better than who you aren’t at your best.
- Love yourself enough to let yourself experiment with the unimaginable, unpredictable, and unexpected.
- Love yourself so that you don’t give up your power to anyone but to share with those who truly deserve it.
101. Love yourself so that you can be more daring to show your true self and give others a chance to see you and love you for who you really are.
Recommended Resources For You:
- Live By Your Own Rules Program: rediscover your true self and design a life of uncompromising authenticity and fulfillment in this soul-affirming journey where you’ll overcome oppressing and fabricated societal standards ruling your life without your conscious permission.
- Conscious Parenting Mastery Program: embrace a new model of parenting that will enable you to raise authentic, confident, and well-adjusted kids after you break free from the parenting norms that don’t serve you or your child.
- Becoming Focused And Indistractible FREE Masterclass: uncover what it takes to regain your focus and productivity in a distraction-filled world and becoming indistractable in this empowering program. And help your kids become it too.
- Energy Medicine FREE Masterclass: by Donna Eden: follow a renowned healer extensively recognized by both scientific and alternative branches of healthcare in a transformational journey towards awakening your body’s natural healing ability and understand how to reconnect with the natural healing systems existing within you and master your body’s energy systems and correct energetic blocks and weaknesses.
- The Integral Life FREE Masterclass: by a legendary modern philosopher Ken Wilber, uncover how you can embody his signature integral theory for a life of deeper fulfillment, self-actualization, and impact. The Integral Life offers an ‘operating manual’ for thinking, growing, and being the most whole and fully realized version of yourself.
- Be Extraordinary FREE Masterclass: understand how you can achieve higher states of consciousness, tap into your fullest potential, and bend your life’s reality.
- Uncompromised Life FREE Masterclass: learn about Marisa Peer’s acclaimed Transformational Hypnotherapy process for creating deep and lasting change in your inner programming and your life.
- The Silva Ultramind System FREE Masterclass: get familiarized with Hose Silva’s techniques and tools for harnessing altered states of mind to awaken your mind’s fullest potential and transform your reality.
- Longevity Blueprint FREE Masterclass: learn more about a blueprint to extraordinary longevity and health, based on leading-edge science and time-tested data from the world’s longest-living cultures, giving you the ultimate solution to a long, healthy, fulfilling life.
- 21 Gifts To Show You Care To Those You Cherish And Deepen Your Connection
- 15 Positive Gifts For Friends That Will Elevate Their Any Moment
- 11 Uplifting Gifts For Friends To Warm Their Hearts
- 51 Self-love Thoughts To Redefine Your Relationship with Yourself
- 100 Ways To Change Yourself And Empower Your Evolution
- 100 Ways To Improve Yourself (From Ordinary To Extraordinary)
FINAL THOUGHTS ON 100 REASONS TO LOVE YOURSELF
I hope you found these 100 reasons to love yourself helpful and that they’ll be useful to you on your self-love journey!
Remember to take it day by day, because it’s not about speed; it’s about persistence and making your choices, habits, and lifestyle stick.
I’ll see you in my next post, but until then, know your worth to claim what’s yours! And before you go, read my post: 100 Ways to Slightly Improve Your Life.